33. The Luna and the Rogue...

I nearly forgot I was a holding onto the diary as I rise my head to wipe the single tear slipping down my flushed cheek. I choke back on the sob forming in my windpipe as I try taking deep breathes, clearing my mind and trying not to get overwhelmed by the fact that Damon's dad was best friends with mine, and his mother. Oh god his mother, cared enough to mention in them both in her entry as an image of goals for herself. How was Damon the son of this women?

I knew I was probably looking like a toddler crying over spilled ice cream, but just reading about my parents since Ive never knew myself personally, filled in that mysterious gap in my heart of wanting to know them. Xavier hardly could recall his memory without blacking out, and Ryan and Zayn were too small for their wolf memory to even start.

Get a grip Nora! You cant always be crying every time over petty situations. You're a Luna, so handle it like one! I lecture myself since June wasnt around too. Gentling tucking the diary away under my feminine products once more, I rise and head over to the closet and haul my suitcase out.

Zipping it open, the last bits of the sweet aroma of my bedroom from back home came rushing to my nostril, unclogging over a million different memories. I smile sadly as I take my iPhone speaker and plug in my phone and hit play on my Daily Mix on Spotify.

"Comin' on over in my direction,
So thankful for that, it's such a blessin', yeah.
Turn every situation into Heaven, yeah."

Despacito comes on full loud. I start taking out all my summer outfits; maxi dresses, long floral skirts, sexy rompers I got 2 for 1, high low dresses with matching blouses, into separate piles.

"Oh, you are..., my sunrise on the darkest day.
Got me feelin' some kind of way.
Make me wanna savor every moment slowly, slowly," I begin with only humming loudly with my feet starting to tap to the beat as it beat itself grew with each word. I eventually find myself shaking my shoulders and then, bouncing to the beat before I knew it.

"You fit me, tailor-made love, how you put it on,
Got the only key, know how to turn it on.
The way you nibble on my ear, the only words I wanna hear,
Baby take it slow so we can last long."

At this point I was full blown singing and rocking to the beat while starting the Spanish verse. "Oh, tú, tú eres el imán y yo soy el metal! Me voy acercando y voy armando el plan.
Sólo con pensarlo se acelera el pulso."

Finally those dreadfully long hours in Spanish were paying off. I forget packing in whole and start dancing with my whole weird, drastic face impressions of singing as if Im in my own music video.

"Despacito,
Quiero respirar tu cuello despacito!
Deja que te diga cosas al oído-" I hear some deep clearing of someones throat and a following double tap on the door. I freeze in fear, dropping the folded sweater in hand instantly when I realised I never got a chance to close the door before airing my private karaoke session.

Twirling around with my lip tightly bitten between my teeth, I catch sight of Damon leaning against the frame, gawking awkwardly with one of his hands crossed and the other on the door as it swung open dramatically. "Having fun I presume."

"Wait, what no! What makes you say that?" Daddy Yankees rap part burst through the speaker, making me consider if I should chuck it out the window. I bit my lip to the point it was bleeding, being so caught up in my thoughts. "Ouch! Stupid song." I hit the next button and it goes to an ad about the upcoming "It" trailer.

Not looking completely convinced with my answer, he smirks as he goes the same closet and brings out a large black suitcase. I take the sleeve of my flannel, and use it to touch my bitten lip. It came back stained dark red, making me curse some more. "Merde."