llYou Are Most Welcome Alphall

Hey, look ma xXLightingTheNightXx ! I made it to my second book!

...

"Mine!"

"Okay. Yeah that's great and all, but you see things are more complicated than you just growling 'mine' and with me becoming yours."

"My Mate," He growled again making me nearly face palm myself from his failure to understand just how grave the situation actually was.

"I probably heard you the first time but allow me the honors to repeat myself. I can't just become yours upon said words!"

That last bit seemed to have enrage him more but he kept it from rising in his tone as he gradually backed me into the bark of a tree. He had that terrifying coldness that could've haunted me for ages to come with how he asked next. "Why?"

"Why? Because Im brown!"

....

Growing up different in a society of desi's is hard. Mani has grown with the teachings and values of Sikhism but is unable to speak the language even if her life were depended on it. She wouldn't have minded being different but it's the perspective of others that shapes an individual's identity in her city. Struggling to find an identity for herself at her local high school, imagine what would happen if a certain Alpha were thrown into the equation.

Since the beginning she'd desired to be the Mate of one but how could she get him to understand the hardships of being brown?

...

♥️Coming soon

♥️Coming soon...🖤

Told ya people I have other creations in mind. Please be respectful and mindful of the sentiments of others since it does incorporate some religious aspects. This story is more personal than one would think.

Also, oh, please check out my 'mother's' new book, A Thorn of Darkness. It's quite promising...

🖤Grade 12 GRIND TIME (first day back is tomorrow but who cares) ♥️

See you guys soon...😉

The Author;
xbookgirlx15