3. The Start...

The Greatest by Sia ~To be honest, I don't know by but I heard this song while writing the chapter, which is weird because this the type of song that helps me in PE, not writing. But hey! It's good though,👌

*Several Weeks Later*

"Nora! Get up before I call one of your brother here to pick your lazy ass off the bed!" I hear Angel scream, while taking the sheets off my face, so I had no choice but to look up and see her frowning down at me.

"No mommy, now please kindly fuck off before I call my dear Ryan here to fuck with you. Now please kindly excuse me," I say tiredly while rolling the covers back on my face.

"Nora! Get your lazy butt of the bed before I actually call Ryan here," she threatened me.

Can you make her shut up please! June pouts. People trying to get some rest here!

Wow, why don't I say something like that before? I say sarcastically, but she ignores me.

Before I know it, the sheets are tossed away and the annoying-ass sunshine comes raining in on my parade. I swear some bright cheerful words before someone roughly pick me up, and tosses me against their hard-ass chest.

"Brûle en enfer--" I open my eyes to see Ryan, flashing his usual warm smile, dressed in jeans and a tight shirt, holding me bridal style against his body. His hair was wet from his shower, so when the water drops fell on my face I swore even louder.

"Well, good afternoon to you too, Nora," I see him smile, as I rub my eyes lazily, trying to adjust my eyes to the sunshine, while one of my arm remained loosely hung around his neck.

11:59 pm flashed on the screen of my teddy bear alarm clock, making me rub my eyes again, but more tiredly. "Can you manage to please drop me by the washroom without making me fall, Ryan?"

"And why would I do that? What type of payment do I get in return?" He looks down at me. He looked young but his height was extremely tall, like my dad (his Beta Henry, told me) and my other 2 brothers. They were mostly around 6'5's and their mates 5'6's and then here's me just at 5'2.  I had to wear heels trying to be next to their chins for crying out loud!

"I'll make stirred fry for you at dinner just how you like it." I said innocently.

"And...?" He asks casually, arching an eyebrow at me, like he was wanting more.

I sigh, and cup his cheeks with my warm hands before bring my lips down on his cheeks, kissing them loudly. When I'm done I look at him again innocently, and I hear a scowl from behind us. He turns us both around to see Angel, dressed in a baby pink sweater and black tights with her brown hair flying down in loose bouncy curls, looking at him with the death glare.

"Nora's your sister and that why I'm ignoring it this time but if you do with anyone else, Ill personally murder you by ripping you apart with my bare arms, before you can get an opportunity to cheat on me." She threatened before she left and I hear Ryan gulp, making my laugh.

"Ryan! Washroom now!" I whine, tugging on his shoulder before he actually taking me to the washroom door and stops.

I was going to shut the door when Ryan grasped my wrist. I look up at him and his expression darkened.  "That never happened, you hear me?"