13. The First Appearance...

"You bitch, what did you spike her drink with?" Kaden growled impatiently, rushing up to my side tossing the glass out of my hand. Its shattering rang louder than a bullet shot.

"Hey! What the hell-", I scream, looking at the shards of glass that had fallen to the ground. I hear some sounds of struggles, compelling me to look back up just to witness Kaden's hand tightly wrapped around Leila's neck, shoving her fragile body against the counter-top.She gasped from within his grip, her throat begging for air, while she cried from pain.

"Release her now!" I command pathetically, attempting to use my Luna voice. I even tugged back on Kaden's jacket, even though I knew it was futile. It didn't affect his grip even an inch. My heart rose to my throat. I frustratingly release his jacket after spotting Leila's tears. Her body looked smaller -and even younger -within his hands, making my frustration grow.

My face twisted with disgust. The thought of Leila-who was a 24/7 hour timid but faithful, hard-working Omega who was treated like utter shit and as a slave disgusted me.

But what sickened my guts to the extreme, was the thought of Kaden, who was a spoiled brat -who just happened to become a Beta, and who is worshiped like royalty, regardless of his impurities and sins. The universe had its weird ways of working. Even though they had both had dark eyes, Leila's looked smaller covered in tears and they conveyed pure innocence; something I didn't hope to find here.

She stumbled within his grip trying to use her hands to shove him, but she was out powered.

"Kaden, I gave an order!" I command again, but this time letting June take over.

Thanks to her, my voice ricocheted off the walls in a deep snarl-in such a way, that even I, couldn't recognize my own voice. I could even feel my own pupils pulsing from within my eye lids, throbbing hungrily for obedience and order.

The second the ring from my voice came to a halt, Kaden released Leila, her body slumping down from against the counter and now arched over gagging for air while trying to sooth her bruised throat with one hand.

Soon after as an aftermath came a sharp pounding sensation in the back of my head, making me hiss from pain but while trying to surpress it, I drew in about 3 deep breaths before proceeding. My eyes returned to their normal gentle state but my hand still trembled from the sensation of power rushing through my cells like an addiction.

Regardless of getting a taste of power for less than 45 seconds, it still felt as if I had been reunited with something lost in my own DNA. I -as always- shake off my thinking and don't think twice before for returning back to reality.

I rushed up to Leila rubbing her back softly, helping her lung expand as she inhaled and exhaled and while doing so, I pass a glare to Kaden who still had his eyes narrowed downed on Leila. "What the hell was that for?"

I feel June's control slowly deteriorating away as my breathe pitches up, coming out hard from my lungs.

"F-forgive-e me-e Lu-Luna," Leila choked, brushing her tangled hair away from her face. "I-I was t-threatened to spike-e your-r drink."

"What do you mean?" My attention diverted from Kaden -who was too busy cursing- to Leila, arched over coughing.

"Who in the fuck told you too?" Kaden latched out pinching her cheeks with his hand-his claws threatening to appear. "Just say their bloody name, and see what I do to them."