30. The Bad Liar...

Damon's POV;

Our Mate sure can throw a kick, Dylan tells me for the forth time.

Id like to see her throw a kick like that in the bed to be impressed, frankly speaking, I replied, walking down the last few steps hurriedly.

"Damon." A voice calls from behind. I twirl around to see Jace sprinting towards me in nothing more than his sweats with a deep frown of concern. "What?"

"It's Nora. her eyes-"

"Yeah I know, I know." I wave away tiredly, "It's a Mate thing. Don't ask for the details just yet. You're better off without them."

"So you're saying she can use your power whenever she wishes against our own Warriors!" He shouts.

"No, I never said that," I defend strongly. "How stupid do you take me for? Yes she can use it whenever but that doesn't mean I'll allow it. Yes I admit for today I gave her permission but regardless, I won't be so charitable in the future, I assure you. I just allowed her to test the waters today, think of it like that." I wink, tapping his shoulder.

I was over a meter away when he added from behind. "She broke Stephanie's nose."

"Like I said, she's testing the waters for now!"
.....

June that was-

The most, best thing I've ever done to anyone since the Hannah Millar incident! June filled in for herself.

I thought we agreed on never bringing that up. I sigh, straighten my knees a bit further apart more. I've been holding the plank for alittle over 4 minutes and 40 seconds. Make that 41.

Okay fine, but you have to agree it wasn't as good as the time when we threw Zayn a surprise party, with inflated dick shaped balloons, she giggled.

I though we, also, agreed on never bring that up again too! I exclaim louder, with her rolling her eyes harder.

"Fives minutes are up." I look up, just to be blinded by the sunlight. It takes awhile for my vision to clear up but when it does, on cue, my elbows give in from under.

Damon -bare chested with his sweats hanging just as dangerously low on his hips like Zayn would have kept, was standing before my eyes with a sun creating an ominous halo of light around his body.

June cat calls mentally, growling at the end more. His hair was dripping, maybe from a shower that made his scent more vivid and stronger. I didn't know about Xavier, but Damon sure looked like the sex god to me. Especially with that burning ring tattoo on his wrist.

"Um, yeahh. It is," I stumble, trying not to make it obvious I was just staring shamelessly just a second ago. Grabbing my phone and rushing to turn the alarm off, I internally start cursing. Why didn't I hear it!

"I saw you kick that ball at Stephanie," he crossed his bulging arms.

Your fault. I accuse, but June was to busy mindlessly eye raping to care. "Look. If you didn't se-"

"I'm not blaming you for teaching her a lesson," he remarks, cocking his head. "You're the Luna. You can teach them for sure no doubt but not when I'm around with you."