5. The Truth...

Damon's POV;

I feel the stiffness of her back when my hand was squeezed around her waist -my lips burning against her while my fingers tangled up in her wet locks. Her simple strawberry chap stick driving me towards the edge, wanting more as the seconds grew on.

Her enchanting scent was giving me the urge to mark her on the spot, and so was my wolf but a chorus of deep growls interrupts front behind me. My grasp on her hair lessens as I feel her body fall limp in my arms but I hold on to her waist to steady her as her head slums against my shoulder.

Her dripping wet hair made my jacket's area wet as her scent coiled it's way up to nose. Her face was stunning and simply breath taking, even after considering how purely simple her face was; easily adding into the list of why I should mark her.

I stare off at her examining her features further. Her small plum lips coated with gentle chap stick, wide brown eyes with natural long black lashes, her light sun-kissed tan, and her soft long bangs framing her face.

Another chorus of growls grabs my attention away from my Mate's, making me growl back louder as a response.

"Get YOUR DIRTY ASS HANDS OFF OUR SISTER'S WAIST, YOU BASTARD!" Alpha Xavier shrieks, with his hands clutched by his side.

"And why in fucking hell would I do that?" I say in a calmer tone than I should because the scent of my Mate was suddenly becoming overwhelming and screwing with my senses and plus, I didn't want to wake her up from her beauty sleep.

He doesn't reply but Alpha Ryan, who was fuming rage behind him trailed up to me and attempts to take her out of my reach, making me lash out defensively.

"Mine," I growl, taking a step back from him and scratching his forearm until blood was drizzling down onto the ground.

"Ryan!" Some female in a baby soft sweater and bouncy curls screams, rushing to his side, seizing his now soaked bloody forearm with tears wetting her pearly eyes.

Obviously, his Mate, My wolf scoffs.

"Are you okay?" She asked in a weak voice, her hand slightly trembling after touching his hand.

Alpha Ryan doesn't reply but takes her behind his back, still facing me with a fierce stare. I smile innocently while he frowned back and Alpha Zayn and Alpha Xavier took -guessing on their scent- their Mates behind them as well.

"You're not taking her anywhere," Alpha Zayn said strongly using his dominant Alpha tone on me. His broad chest might've worked on his Pack as a method to scare them but not on me. I roll my eyes.

"She's my Mate, and I CAN take her anywhere, where I want too," I snap, tugging on her small waist back into a protective hug while one of her soft baby-like hands remained on my right shoulder.

"Oh, hell nah you can't. You might be an Alpha but she's not your property. She's our family, not yours," another of the Alpha's sweet Mate said. She was in a pretty short and pretty sexy navy blue dress with killer legs.

"Oh, not yet she isn't," I hum to myself, while my Beta laughs rang out in the back. "You should appreciate that I'm not marking her right now in front of all of you.

"And the only reason I'm not is because I want her to see and feel me while I stuff my face against her neck and as my canines pierce her baby soft skin. I want her to remember the feeling of me burning under her skin and my only wish is that she to crave me as a drug. Her desperation will be my victory while her pleas music to my ears, plus her tears a sight to feast at."