21. The Alpha...

I believe that's enough, I command Dylan for a second time.

Awe, but I was just getting started, He groaned. You just want back control so you can enjoy the kill by killing her yourself.

That is sooooo...ttttrue, I extend smirking, making him snort.

Asshole, he retorts.

I know, I sigh, happily taking back total control of my body.

"Please my A-Alpha, h-hhave mercy," she cried, her face horribly scarred and blood mixing with her tears. I snap my mouth in her direction to signal her to shut up. She obeyed for some part but carried on to sob in her arms, trying to muffle it with torn dresses sleeve.

I was on the edge of loosing my last bit of patience with her, but then her hair tie snapped from behind and her elegantly smooth, dark chocolate hair came tumbling down. Her hair clung on to her skin where the blood was still fresh and oozing from her wounds. Her cries slowly filled with room as my eyes betrayed me.

Her head rose timidly, revealing a total different facade. Her dark knifelike eyes sliced me with such a heavy amount of astonishment from her tears stained, it nearly churned my guts. Her plump baby pink lips here now cracked with both, dried and liquid blood equal just as much as her eyes were.

Somehow her face had evolved into Nora's. The same dreadful eyes with dilated pupils, petite nose, crisp lips, high cheekbones. I growl from this sick joke, and latch my anger out on her face. She screams out, covering her face whole. The sound of the silver cell door opening was muffled with her screams.

"Alpha," my warrior bowed from behind.

"What?!" I bark, as I faced him in my wolf form.

"You had asked me to remind you of Mr.Jackson," he spoke deeply, crossing his hands down in front of him.

I snarl back at the wailing female, silencing her loud screams into a muffled sob once again.

Deal with this bitch while I deal with him, I command, stepping out of the cell and hearing it lock behind me as I shift into my human form and slip on the pair of jeans and tight black shirt. The hallway was silent all except for the muffled screams of the wailing bitch that I didn't even get to enjoy from the cell behind.

I run my fingers through my hair, as I punch in the pin to the cell next to hers. Stepping in, I find him sitting on the ground with his back leaning against the metal bunk and one knee risen up, on which he had his arm hanging from it.

"Alpha," he croaked, his head drooping from dehydration. His figure was the same, lean muscular but his face -especially his eyes- told me he has not rested since he arrived.

"I believe you've learned your lesson Hunter," I ask calmly with my hands crossed behind me, "Are you ready to take your position back?"

"Is that your decision or my brother's, my Alpha?" His eyes shone glumly to mine. I grin, knowing he was going to reply like this.

"What do you think? I would've listened to him even if he wanted too?" I sneer. "His choice is futile against mine and he knows that."

My grin drops after the last line and surprisingly that's when he grins. "How about the Luna's decision? Doesn't her word hold the equal amount of power as yours?I find it hard to believe she hasnt asked once for me."