34. The Waken and Riven...

"'Nora please if you can hear me, hear me out this once. I know I might not have the right to apologise or even repent for whatever pain I might have caused intentionally, or unintentionally but please. Im not only asking for you to return, not so you have to deal with me, but rather for your family and loved ones you have left back here. Your brothers, their mates, your childhood friend Lia, Leila, everyone that loves and needs you in their life. You wouldn't leave them just so you could away from me, would you? Youd never be this selfish to care about yourself and leave the others to suffer for what is my mistake. I know I might have been more than a pain in your ass but there are others who deserve you here rather than me and they wouldn't ever be to live in peace knowing you died because of your awful mate, who never treated you like one either. I cant promise Ill change but if you return, I can certainly try and that could be my promise to you. That Ill try. Im sorry. '"

I awake panting and tangled within the sheets, lost of breathe and time as I place a hand onto my twirling head to prevent myself from spinning myself giddy. Groaning to myself, my stomach churns as a sensation of rising bile shoots upward my pipe. I was quick to clasp my hand over my mouth.

"My Luna!" A voice which I never thought I hear again.

"Leila!" I take her by shock as I engulf her into my clammy arms. She refrains but soon the presence of her stroking my hair brought a sense of home.

"It is alright my Luna, you're safe now. You're safe," She soothed by my ear. Hearing the thump thump of her consist beating heart had me assured for the most part. I wasn't alone here in this hellhole. The thought brought tears of joy.

"Y-you have no idea how glad I-I am to see you, t-to hear your breathing, to just talk to someone," I ramble on till she was forced to shushed me with a finger to my lips.

"My Luna, as much as I am happy to be back and to talk to you again, I'm just as concerned for your health at the moment. How are you feeling? Do you feel dizzy or nauseated? How's your ankle?" She asked all in a matter of a breathe, ushering my shoulders back against the head board.

"I am actually feeling slightly better -thanks for asking but why does my ankle burn?" I replied, gesturing to my leg with a wince. I could hardly feel my toes on that leg but the burn was stretched all the way up to my thigh making it hard to dismiss.

"My Luna. They told me that the bite from the rogue went pretty far in, hitting some major nerves resulting to the burning sensation you're experiencing but they also said it wasn't permanent. It is temporary which is probably relief for you," Leila gave a quirky smile, that I return.

"Whose's 'they'?"

"Well, by the time the Alpha had arrived and found you unconscious, you were already in a sort of deep semi-coma. He was beyond furious and had you immediately had to rushed to the ER where I was at luckily at the time. I was just signing the discharge papers when the news of the Luna being was brought in, which also kept me back. Most of the info was given by Rossi," His name brought a cloud of grey over her eyes as she seemed lost in her thoughts. She swiftly retrieved and shook her head, discarding the thought before carrying on. 

"The rest was told by the Alpha himself, just after he retrieved you from the hospital personally, without any guards or Warriors and brought you home. I even accidentally overheard him get into an argument with Rossi after he brought you here. He wasn't in the greatest of moods." She gulped.

I rub my forearm, stroking the newly growing stubble appearing over my arms. Note to self; shave when time. "When he is ever?" I lean my head back, tapping the back board with a gentle thump. Shutting my eyes to welcome the dark darkness which I had grown so accustomed to know over the days, I swallow a gulp of air. Remembering his words produced some wrenched tears top swell from the corner of my eye. 'I enjoyed shoving my tongue down her throat. I found some enjoyable pleasure in it -if that helps you sleep at night.'