9. His Victory...

Alpha Damon's POV;

What's taking our Mate? Dylan snaps for the third time in under 10 mins. I could feel my patience slowly slipping away as if it was loose sand, tight within my grip.What in the hell is taking her so long?

Do YOU think I fucking know?! I lash out impatiently. What do you want me to do?! Skip over to her house like a mother-fucking fairy and help her ready for the fucking the wedding?

I don't care whatever the hell you do! I just want my Mate now, he threatened.

Like I want her to go die, I say sarcastically, making Dylan snarl back angrily.

Don't you da-

Don't YOU dare, you motherfucker! I'm the Alpha, not you! I can say whatever the fuck I want and you fucking can't stop me! I say, using my Alpha tone but that doesn't end here.

He continues to ramble on while I pretended to listen before blocking him out. It had been 12 fucking minutes since I arrived here at the Altar with my Pack.

12 fucking mins with me waiting like an idiot all dressed up, at the altar with an old ass of a priest cowering and whimpering in fear at the sight of me. Oh, she's going to pay big time for this.

I roll my eyes away disgustedly, to see my glorious Pack covering the entire left side of the church. My chest swells with pride, seeing the success of my Pack even though only about 1/30th of the Pack was present in this church.

My Pack had filled the left side while the SilverRose pack covered the right. Everyone from the SilverRose Pack was mute, as if they were here to attend a funeral instead of a wedding, not daring to whisper a word to each other even.

I could see the Alpha's darling Mates in the the front row wearing mint dresses, their faces twisted with emotions.

Seconds later, Alpha Ryan and Alpha Zayn appear and take the vacant seats by their Mates, after planting some silent kisses on their lips. No one says a word.

They sit down with one seat still empty, next to the Luna at the end of pew, that wore those apple bottles jeans the other day. Today her face was silent and covered in paleness.

Now all -but one seat- was full. Even though, this was the biggest church around, I could only call my best Warriors, my several Deltas, the some Alphas we had alliances with and some close friends. Even with all this, everyone was practically squeezed together.

My Beta stood directly behind me, dressed in a similar tux as me, flirting with my one of Pack's main hoes who sat in the front rows and was wearing a deep scarlet -nearly-clear, sparkling radiated- short dress with her unmistakably plastic boobs nearly slipping out.

I caught my Beta smiling and winking every now and then at her, and as response she secretly traced the outline of her body starting from the rim of her neck to the down her leg, with one of her slender fingers, trying to act casual doing so.

I look away as she bends over, pretending to adjust her heel, winking at my Beta flirtatiously as she did. I turn to see my Gamma -standing behind my Beta- who was intensely talking over his headpiece, not caring of the whores who were trying to catch his attention from behind him.