10. The Farewells...

Bodies raced up the altar moving in direction towards us the second after Damon released me from his kiss lock and tight restrains.

The moment his hand had slipped away from my wrist, I staggered back from the force. His eyes sharply neglected me, just before he started speaking in a low tone with another man who had just arrived,dressed in casual jeans and leather jacket, and was also wearing a frown.

By his scent, June told me he was a Warrior. When people from the RedBlood Pack arrived to the altar to leave their congrats to the Alpha, he carelessly, ignored them as he raced out.

Luckily my maid of honor, Lia was directly behind me to catch me just in time. She helped me regained my balance, without saying a word.

I turn back to see her face soften with sympathy and her eyes soaked in tears. After standing firmly on my two feet I wipe her eyes with my trembling hand, shaking my head signaling for her to stop.

She reluctantly nods, her brown curls bouncing, after inhaling a short breathe. I hold her arms with an encouraging smile and embrace her against myself.

She wrapped her arms around me tighly, fearing that I might be snatched away or that she might be deprived of this moment.

I reluctantly let go, after I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder. I had sensed Zayn's wolf Alèc, already so it wasn't much of a surprise to see him with his face gone cold.

I allowed a faint ghost of a smile hover over my face, as I hug him as well. His hands coiled around my waist, squeezing me against his chest, as I shut my eyes, breathing in his familiar scent.

I wanted to live that moment like a princess who had found her Prince Charming, but unfortunately, I learned that I wasnt as lucky as one. I was stuck with the dreadful Heartless Alpha, who no one in this entire world wanted as a Mate.

I tried taking a deep breath to hold back the tears that are forming but I don't know how, one tear managed to escape away down my cheek.

Before I knew it, someone cleared their throat and my brother was compelled to move away. He pushes me away softly, and wipes my cheek.

Hey! Don't want your wedding makeup to get ruined now, your majesty, Alèc teased me and June. I knew it was Alèc by his slightly deeper tone than Zayn's and Zayn's pitch back eyes, indicating that his wolf had taken over.

I was shocked by Zayn's wolf control over his emotions but then I remember how Zayn's wolf was the most calmest from between us 4 siblings.

A stiff laugh loosen in-between in my sobs, bring back memories of how Zayn used to cheer me up when I was sad as a kid.

He would tease me of being his Majesty and do whatever I told him to and surprisingly he would do them without once thinking.

So, long story short, Zayn was home with me while Xavier and Ryan were out training. At the time I was 13, and I had bad cramps from my 'time of month,' so I was grumpy the entire day laying my bed from pain.

Zayn had felt bits of my emotions rushing through our sibling link, so for the entire day he became my servant, serving me as much food as I wanted in bed, doing my nails, playing cards and dealing with my tantrums.

I had even once told him to make me 3 large pizza with extra (like seriously extremely extra) cheese on all and with one whole pineapple sliced up on one entire pizza and the other two, just plain cheesy.

He actually did it without setting the house on fire and without cutting himself but ended up getting a nasty burn across his forearm.

Even I had felt the sting of the pain, but before I could get out bed and rush down to ask him if he was okay, he was already by my doorstep with the first box to heal my burn before his.