15. Wedding Flashback...

Ryan's POV;

Her once flirtatious brown eyes now drooped with heaviness as her once melodious voice, now sounding slurred.

Her once smooth flawless tone, was now no more than a cry of pain. Her once perfect smile now turned to nothing more than a forgotten ghost. Everything about her, now seemed long ago.

As Xavier caught her by the waist, her knees gave up from under her, leading to his broad frame crumpled down to the ground along with hers.

Christina's eyes didn't leave his for a second and as her blood stained-hand slowly found its way to his cheek, and as her hand caressed his cheeks, I could see the tears forming from his eyes.

Eventually Mia -who was still shaken by trauma- scrambled her way towards Christina's, taking up her other side.

She immediately began to apply pressure with her trembling hands pressed firmly against the wounds, her blood scarring Mia's hand.

Struggling to keep herself awake, I saw a couple of tears fall down from her eyes, slicing through her pale cheeks, down to cold hard ground where they were dissolved in to a pool of her fallen blood.

I turn my attention back to the space grey wolf -that had wounded Christina-to see it snapping back at another wolf whose dark chocolate brown fur I recognized.

I rose to my feet, heaving Angel up along. "Go to Christina and stay here."

I squeeze her shoulder with one hand as the other was folded around hers. I could not only sense her fear erupting from within but also visibly see it before my eyes.

Her smiling lips bent into a frown with despair, her vivid brown eyes washed away from its life now replaced with anxiety, her forehead creased with worry.

Her lips pursed but somewhere within I knew she wanted to say something or more likely protest. Instead she nods silently, swallowing down her complains.

"I love you," Angel's whispers softly but still audible enough for me to hear.

"I love you too," I reply shortly. "Now go."

She lays a warm kiss on my lips before reluctantly pulling away from my embrace, scurrying herself away in the direction to where Christina laid.

My eyes darted back to the scene where the two wolves were. They appeared to circling each, snapping their sharp canines every now and then.Despite the grey wolf being at a disadvantage of it's slightly smaller size, it continued to flash it's sharpened canines at us.

Need help? I ask, mind-linking Zayn.

None needed brother. I can teach this rogue it's spot myself, he snarled.

From that I knew it was Alèc in full control, not Zayn. I couldn't help but smirk. If an Alpha usually his Wolf full control, it means a guarantee death wish for the opponent.

Just when I though to ask Alèc something, the grey wolf suddenly leaped forward.

Though, Zayn suspected this move beforehand. He effortlessly dodged from his view and lashed out on its side with his canines digging into its side.

The wolf howled from pain for about a second before biting into Zayn's neck. Blood seeped off both of their fur but that didn't stop them from lashing out at each other.

Not only could I could feel the sting of the bite on Zayn's neck burning along my neck, but also I could feel Zayn's -as well as his wolf's- rage fueling his emotions. Emotions were getting in the way of his judgement and I prayed it wouldn't made an effect on Zayn, in anyway. That he won't mess up and hurt himself in the process.