56

If you guys watch Supernatural, This is Dean's gun ahah. That's the gun she took.

~Aaliyah's Pov~

I was still walking. I haven't gotten in any trouble and i'm glad i haven't. I pulled out Glenn's watch and saw that it was 6:55pm. It was gonna get dark soon and i was pretty far from Alexandria. I kept walking and i looked at the watch, I missed Glenn a lot. I wasn't lying when i said he was the closest thing person i had to a father at the time being.

But i never realized that Rick was the same. I saw him as a father figure too. More than i imagined. I sighed a bit and put it back in my pocket.

~~~

I finally reached Alexandria, It was dark now. I looked at the watch and saw it was 10pm on the spot. It took me a while to get here. Longer than expected. "Stop." I heard a voice. It was Gabriel. "It's me." I said looking at him. He leaned closer and saw it was me and came down, he opened the gates and I walked in. "I heard what happened. You alright?" he asked as he closed the gates.

I nodded. "Yeah i'm okay." I said softly and looked at him. "Are you? All the food was gone." I said looking at him. "Rick found me, I'm alright." he said. I nodded looking at him. "Goodnight," i said softly. "Goodnight," he said looking at me. I walked to Rick's place and opened the door.

The lights were still on. I closed the door and walked in further and i saw Rick walk out. "Aaliyah." he said coming to me. He hugged me and I hugged him back. "Hey." I said softly. We pulled away. "You alright?" he asked putting his hand on the side of my head. I nodded a bit as i looked at him. "Yeah," i said softly. He nodded too and i hugged him again, closing my eyes. He held me back and kissed my head.

"Are you hurt?" he asked. I shook my head. "No." I said softly, we pulled away again. "I'm okay," I said. "cmon," he said walking, putting his hand on my shoulder, I saw Michonne was up too. She did the same and pulled me in for a hug. "I'm glad you're okay." She said softly. I nodded. "Me too." I said softly and looked at her. We pulled away. "Did you come alone?" He asked. I nodded looking at Rick. "Yeah, He let me go." I said, "Your dad?" Michonne asked. I shook my head. "Negan, He asked if i needed someone to bring me." i said shaking my head. "You should've. You could have gotten hurt." He said.

"He- let me keep a gun.." I said looking at Rick. "he did?" He asked. I nodded taking it out, I handed it to him and he checked the ammo. "Keep it on you." He said looking at me. I nodded. I looked at Michonne. "I'm gonna- Can i go upstairs..?" i asked looking at Rick. "Yeah." He said nodding. I nodded and headed upstairs, but i went to the restroom first to get ready for bed. I brushed my teeth and went to the restroom.

I walked inside Carl's room to see him looking up at the sealing with his hand on his stomach. He looked over and saw me. "Aaliyah." he said and shot up. He stood up and came to me, pulling me in for a hug. I smiled a bit and hugged him back. I closed my eyes and buried my face in his shoulder, he did the same. "Are you okay?" He asked holding me. I nodded against his shoulder. "Yeah i'm okay." I said softly we pulled away and he rested his forehead against mine, he looked at me. "Yeah?" he asked softly. I nodded looking at him, giving him a soft smile.

"Yeah," I said in the same tone. He leaned in to kiss me and i kissed back, He put his hand on my cheek and i put my hand on his wrist. We pulled away and he looked at me. "I just got here." i said. He nodded looking at me. "What happened?" He asked looking at me. "Negan let me go. Michael didn't want to let me go. He turned on his lamp and i put the gun and my knife on the table. "How do you have a gun?" he asked. "Negan," I said looking at him. We laid down and he leaned against the wall, his back resting on pillows, I snuggled up next to him.

"He made me show him the scars on my back.." I said softly he rubbed my arm a bit. "He made me take off my bandage." he said nodding. He put a hand on my back, under my shirt and kissed my head as he moved his hands around my scars. I closed my eyes and rested my head on his chest/shoulder. "It was weird.." I said softly. "What was?" he asked taking his hand off my back and fixing my shirt. "He was- protecting me from Michael.." I said. He furrowed his eyebrows a bit. "And he gave you a gun." he said and sighed. "He likes you." He said. I shrugged a bit. "He likes you too," I said softly. There was a knock on the door, then the door opened, We looked over to see Rick.

I sat up slightly and Carl took his hand off my shoulder. He looked at us. "We're gonna be heading out tomorrow, To look for supplies." Rick said looking at me, I looked at Carl. "I'm not going," He said looking at me. "You two are stayin' here." Rick said. We looked at him again, I nodded looking up at him. "Okay," I said softly. He nodded. "Get some sleep. Goodnight," He said. "Night dad," "Night," Carl and i said. Rick nodded once and closed the door again. Carl and I got ready for bed and fell asleep.