1

Hi i hope you had a wonderful day. Love you!
P.S. You look cute today ;) ❤️

I'm actually excited for this.. Revised version. Here we go! Let me know if you guys like it!

~Aaliyah's Pov~

It's been a few weeks since this thing hit. From what we've seen, this sickness was spread all over according to my brothers. And when people get bit or scratched by the sick people, we turn into them. And they were once normal people, but now they feed on the living. The only way to take them down- kill them again..? Since they were already dead, was to either shoot them or stab them in the head. Only a shot the head would make them stop. My brothers taught me how to shoot a gun and hunt, now i knew how to protect myself. Loud noise attracts so we'd have to be quiet. We were always in the woods, my brothers would hunt for food so we could eat. They grew up in the woods, me not so much. Daryl knows how to hunt and track and so does Merle, i didn't know as much as them but i knew enough.

We were heading up to a quarry, away from the city since it was overrun. "Look at that," Merle called out. We looked over to see him fairly far away from us, looking forward but still staying hidden. We walked over to him and saw a group in the distance, It looked pretty big. "We could take 'em." He said once we reached him. I hated the fact that all he wanted to do was take people's things. Their camp, Their resources- anything he wanted. They were trying to survive too, just like us. Daryl looked down at me to see me looking at the camp too. "But there's other kids. We can't-" He cut me off. "You want to survive or not." He said looking down at me. I looked at him, "We shouldn't take their things. Maybe they'll take us in- We don't have to always steal." I said looking at him.

He shifted his gaze from me to Daryl then to the camp again. "Merle they can help us.." I said looking at the camp then to Daryl. "Please Daryl?" I whispered looking up at him, tugging on his shirt a bit. He looked down at me then bit the inside of his cheek and looked back at the camp, holding his bow. "I don't know. They have guns. We barely have ammo, shit goes south; we go down." He said. "That's a bad thing." I said looking at him. "I know." he said. I looked at Merle and tugged on his shirt a bit to grab his attention too. "Please." I said looking at him. He looked at me and groaned, slapping my hand away from him as he looked away from me.

They listen to me, i don't have a say in anything. At least now now, maybe when i'm older they'll listen to me? I'm the one who usually broke them away from their fights when they had them, before and after this thing happened to the people. We all needed each other now more than ever. "Alright then." he said. I smiled a bit and looked at the camp. This may be the wrong call, i don't know what's gonna happen if we get taken in by these people. My brothers don't get along with other's well, It's always been us 3. Always.

After a while of us trying to figure out what we would do, we were gonna go up to them even though all Merle wanted to do was take the camp. Honestly it was a horrible idea, he knew it but he didn't really care. They had more people, and by the looks of it some guns.

"If this doesn't work. We're taking it." Merle said passing by me. Not turning back, It seems like he was always angry now. But i get it, he's always been cranky, so was Daryl and my dad. I slowed down a bit as i looked at him walking quicker than Daryl and I. I ran my hand through my hair, tucking a few strands behind my ear. "Cmon." Daryl said putting a hand on my shoulder and nudging me slightly so i'd be in front of him.

"Is he mad at me..?" I asked not looking up at him. "Nah," He said and took his hand off my shoulder. "Are you?" I asked. He shook his head looking at me. "No. Never." He said and looked back forward.

~~

We finally made it to the camp, Once people saw us they started screaming things at each other and running towards us with their guns. One man pointed a shot gun at us, some others had pistols. But the man with the shot gun was more intimidating, he looked scarier and angrier than the rest.

"Stop right there. Weapons on the ground." He said pointing the gun at all of us, Daryl and Merle had their guns out, not putting them down even through we were outnumbered. I didn't bother taking mine out, my brothers don't want me using it unless i really have to. I haven't had the chance to use it since my brothers were always there to protect me. "Stop pointing that damn gun at my sister!" Daryl said angry. "Put them down." he said again.

I looked at the man and i slowly walked behind Daryl, hiding. Everyone was looking at us. Yeah, this was probably a bad idea.. "Shane." A woman said coming up to him from the back, i saw a woman with short gray hair, holding back a boy and a girl. They both looked around my age.

"All of you just out down your weapons, we won't hurt you." Another man said coming down from an RV, he was holding a sniper rifle. The woman lowered 'Shane's' gun and Daryl finally lowered his.

~~

After a while of them talking it out, deciding if they should take us in or not, they finally came up to us. The man with the shot gun and the older man. "You guys can stay, but you need to contribute to the group and the camp." The man with dark black hair said. The woman that calmed him down earlier walked up to us. "What other weapons to you have besides the crossbow?" the man with the bowl hat asked. "3 guns." Merle said.

"She don't use it unless she needs to." Merle said. She looked down at me with this look of disbelief on her face. "You have a gun.?" The woman asked. I nodded a bit, "You said sister, right?" The man with the bucket hat asked. Daryl nodded a bit, "Sweetie- how old are you?" She asked. "um- 12.." I said looking at her.

She nodded a bit looking at me. "What's your name?" She asked. "Aaliyah, That's Daryl and Merle, My brothers.." I said looking at them. "I'm Lori, this is Shane and Dale." She said looking and pointing at them. I nodded slightly, looking at them all. I didn't really know how to react, we've never been in a group. I didn't know if Merle was still thinking about taking this over, It was a good group by the looks of it.

A/N: Okay, so i'm changing the story up a bit from my original but i feel like i'm going to like this one much better.. If you guys want to take a look at my old one, click on my account! I also have a sequel to it! Let me know what you guys think!