49

🦋All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.🦋

~Aaliyah's Pov~

We were still in the car, driving. "Who was that..?" Rosita asked as we drove. "That was my dad.." I said looking outside. "Your dad..?" She asked. I nodded a bit as she looked at me through the mirror. "Yeah, I thought he was dead.." I said softly. She kept looking at the road. I changed the subject. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"Train tracks, Daryl left his bike." She said.

~Back at Alexandria~

We were back and the Saviors were leaving, "Rosita. Got a thank you." Dwight said tossing Rosita her hat back. She caught it. "That's all you're getting back." He said. Dwight has Daryl's vest and his bike.. I didn't like this. "Kid." I looked over to Negan. "Come on over here." He said walking away from his people a bit. I got up. "Cmon," He said again. I walked over to him. I looked at him and he looked at me too.

"Now." He said putting his hand on my back and walking a bit, We walked towards the fence and i looked at him then outside, "Since one of my men went after you. I'll let you talk to your brother." He said taking his hand off my back. My heart skipped a beat and I looked him in the eyes. My heart was racing. "He is your brother right?" He asked. I nodded a bit. "Yes." I said softly. "Alright. You just gotta answer one question." He said looking at me.

I kept on looking at him. Was he serious? "How in the hell do you know one of my men. I haven't brought him out in a while so how do you know him." He asked. I looked down a bit. "He's-" i said but cut myself off, "Yes.." He said looking at me. "My father. He was my father." I said softly looking back up at him. "Was?" he asked. "I don't want to be a part of his life. Ever." I said looking him straight in the eyes letting him know i was serious. "Hm" he said biting his tongue a little. He nodded, I kept looking at him. "Can i please talk to my brother.." I said looking him in the eyes.

He stayed silent for a few seconds, Looked at Daryl then back at me. "Go, Before i change my mind" he said. I felt relief run through my veins. "Thank you." I said quietly. I ran to Daryl and hugged him. "Leave 'em." Negan said gesturing them over to him. His men left us. "Daryl" I said hugging him. He hugged me tight. He started crying only making me cry. I closed my eyes and hugged him as he caught his breath against my shoulder.

I pulled away from him and looked at him, I looked him in the eyes. He was broken. I wiped his tears away and furrowed my eyebrows sadly. "What did they do to you?" I asked quietly. He shook his head and pulled me back into a hug. I hugged him back and closed my eyes, My heart racing. "I'll find a way to come back." He said quietly as he held me. "I love you" I said as a tear fell. "I love you too." Daryl said. It made me feel so much better to hear him say those words back to me.

It felt good to hear his voice again. It felt good for me to hug him and to see that he was okay in a way.. He was alive. And i was glad that he was here with me.. "Michael tries anything. You kill him." He said. I nodded a bit. "Do you understand.?" he asked. "Yes." I said softly. "Alright! Family fun time over. Lets move out!" Negan said. Daryl placed a quick kiss on my cheek and we let go. They took Daryl away once again.

They drove out and Rick walked over to me. I wiped my tears away. He placed a hand on my shoulder and squeezed it slightly. I looked at him and nodded a bit. He did the same. "We'll get him back." He said looking at me. I nodded too. "Go on," he said softly. I walked away from him. I went to Rick's place and went up to Carl's room.

I saw him putting some blankets down on the floor and he stood up looking at me. "They took our mattresses." He said looking at me. I walked to him and hugged him. He held me back. "They're gone, it's okay.." he said softly and kissed my head. "He let me talk to Daryl.." I said against his shoulder.

We pulled away. "He did?" he asked. I nodded looking at him. "Just for a minute" i said softly as i looked at him. He nodded resting his forehead on mine. "You okay?" he asked softly. I nodded a bit as i looked at him. "I am.." I said softly. He nodded and leaned in to kiss me. I kissed him back and he pulled away. "Stay here.. don't go back to your place, don't stay alone." He said looking at me.

I kept looking at him and i nodded. "Let me go get somethings and clean up then.." i said softly. He nodded. "You need any help?" he asked. I shook my head. "No, no i got it." i said softly. "You sure?" he asked. I nodded looking at him. I went home, cleaned up grabbed my things and i started heading down but i sat down on the steps and put my head in my hands.

I want to go see Maggie. We haven't heard anything from her and i just hope that she's okay. Carl came over and i looked up once he walked over to the stairs. "Hey," he said. I looked at him. "I was heading over," I said standing up. He nodded looking at me and held his hand out.

I took it and he helped me up. "Cmon," He said softly. We walked over to his place and i stayed there again.