37

💗Find the blessing in everting you do.💗

~Aaliyah's pov~

It's dark out now, and we were still stuck in here. Earlier we heard a gunshot go off. Only one. But why just one..? It was just one..

"Guys, it's thinning out there in front." Tara said coming to us. "We need to get out there. Rick's making a stand." Carol said. "What do you mean?" i asked. "He's out there fighting them with Michonne and some others. It's time." She said looking at us. I looked at them.

"up the alley, i'm going. Denise is safe." She said looking at Tara. "Did you see her?" Tara asked. "Yeah she made it to the infirmary. I'm gonna go help Rick." She said. "I'm going with you." Tara said. "Alright, me too." Rosita said. "Me too," i said. "No." She said looking at me. "Rosita-" She cut me off.

"you're not even supposed to be up. You're gonna pop open all your stitches as soon as you make a swing for a walker. You'll loose blood again. You have to stay here. I'm not letting you get hurt again. okay?" She asked looking at me. I kept looking at her. "please just stay.." She said shaking her head and putting her hand on my shoulder. I nodded a bit. "okay.." I said softly.

Eugene and Morgan went too. I looked out the window to see everyone fighting and i couldn't just sit still. I couldn't. They were just stitches and i could get them replaced. I heard more gunfire. "Damn it." I said shaking my head and pulling out my gun. I opened the door and walked out and i saw a huge fire start. Walkers were on the floor. A lot of them.

~Morning~

They said that Carl got shot and Denise was working on him. I did end up popping my stitches last night. I took down walkers too, but on my own. The street behind me was empty so i shot them from behind. Daryl and the rest were back. We were waiting. "Is that your blood or walkers." Maggie asked walking up to me. "I don't know," i said looking down at it. Daryl looked down at me. Denise was working on a cut that he had on his back/shoulder.

I didn't tell him, 1) because carl was on my mind. 2) i didn't want him to worry. "Let me see," She said. "I'm fine," I said shaking my head. Glenn walked up to me too. "Then why do you look pale." he said. "what." Daryl said. She lifted up my shirt and moved the badge. "What-" Glenn said looking at it too. "You popped them. You weren't even supposed to be up Liyah." She said. Denise finished Daryl up and he looked over. "What the hell." He said looking at it too.

"You didn't tell him," Maggie said. "no- I'm fine." i said putting it back and pulling my shirt down slightly again. I sat down. "They need to- Carl needs to be okay." I said looking at her. "What happened." Daryl said angry. "These people came in and they killed some of ours. She was helping protect this place but she got stabbed." Maggie said. He looked at me furrowing his eyebrows angry.

"When." he said looking at her. "Yesterday." She said. "Lay down," Denise said. "I'm fine." i said. "No, you're losing blood again. Cmon. Lay down." She said grabbing some pills and water along with the things that we needed. "Take these," She said. "What are they?" Glenn asked. "Antibiotics." She said.

I took them and she ran an IV and put a sedative/ numbing shot in it to numb me. I put my arm over my eyes and closed my eyes. Daryl held my hand as she stitched and cleaned me up again. "Is Carl going to be okay?" I asked as she finished up. But i was a little out of it from what she gave me. "he's gonna be okay." She said putting the badge and tape on my side.

I nodded a bit and sniffled. "okay." i said softly. Daryl kissed my head. "Seriously is you don't stay in bed i will use one of Rick's handcuffs and cuff you to your bed." Denise said. "You'er probably gonna have to do that." I said. "Shut up." Daryl said putting his hand on my head. She pulled my shirt back down and a tear fell. i wiped it away and looked at Glenn, Daryl and Maggie. "Are you guys okay?" i asked finally taking my arm away from my eyes.

They nodded. "Yeah." Glenn said smiling a bit and holding my hand. I nodded looking at him and squeezed his hand. I was worried about all of them. He came closer to me and kissed my hand. "i'm glad you're okay too." he said holding my hand. I nodded. "me too." I said softly. I looked.

Carl lost his eye.. I don't know how he survived that.. but he did. It's for a reason right? Everything happens for a reason. Glenn let go of my hand. "okay, You get some rest okay?" Denise said. I nodded looking at her. They walked away but i grabbed Daryl's hand. He looked at me. "Don't leave me.." I said softly as i looked at him. He held my hand correctly and pulled up a chair and sat down next to me. "Sleep. I'll be right here." he said looking at me.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes. "Don't, It's okay." He said scooting the chair closer to me. He put his hand on my head. "I won't leave you alright?" he asked. I nodded looking at him. "Is he dead? The person that did this to you?" He asked. I nodded looking at him as i swallowed the lump in my throat. "I killed him." I said looking at him. He nodded. "Good." he said looking at me.

I looked at him. "How did you get hurt?" i asked looking at him. "Some guys stopped us on the road. They're all dead." He said looking at me. I nodded a bit as i looked at him. "Sleep alright?" He asked moving his hand on my head.