42

~Aaliyah's Pov~Later on that same day~

Daryl went out on a run with Rosita and Denise but i heard the Saviors killed her. That some of the Saviors found them and they shot her down with Daryl's bow. He wasn't saying anything but Daryl walked in, sat down on the couch and said nothing.

I walked downstairs and saw him sitting. I walked over to him and sat down next to him, I rested my head on his shoulder and held his hand. He pulled away and i thought he would walk away but he wrapped his arm around me. Hugging me. He kind of smelled like alcohol, It wasn't heavy but it was there. "I love you." he said.

"I love you too." I said softly.

~Later on that same day~

Earlier today, Maggie told me that something did happen to her. She told me that she was held with Carol by some of the Saviors but that she was okay. Carol ended up taking off, Daryl took off too. Glenn, Michonne and Rosita went to go stop him. But I was with Maggie and Enid. She cut Maggie's hair. "A little shorten than when you had it at the farm. It looks good on you though." I said smiling at her as Enid finished up.

"Yeah?" She asked looking at me and giving me a smile. I nodded. "Yeah," i said softly. "okay," Enid said putting the scissors down. Maggie picked up the blue mirror and looked at herself. She smiled. "I like it too. But why?" Enid asked. "I have to keep goin'" She said. I smiled at her. "And i don't want anything getting in my way." She said looking at herself.

She leaned over a bit and rested her hand on her thigh, closing her eyes. "Maggie?" i asked putting a hand on her shoulder. "Man, did i cut it too short? I only used to cut my dad's." Enid said looking at her. She was seemed to be struggling to breathe. "No it's not that." She said. "Get her some water." I said to Enid. She rushed to get a glass of water. I took the mirror and put it down. "Let's go to the couch, Cmon." I said looking at her.

She nodded and i helped her to the couch but she hunched over holding her stomach. "Maggie." I said as my heart raced. She cried out and fell to the floor. "Enid!" i called out and she ran back. "S-stay with her i'm getting Rick." i said. She nodded and went down with Maggie. I ran outside and ran to Rick's house. "Rick!" I called out running up the stairs and opening the door to his house.

"Rick!" I called out again. Rick and Carl came running downstairs. "T-the hilltop- they have a doctor right?" i asked looking at rick scared. "Yeah- they do what's wrong." He said reaching me. "M-maggie- the baby. Something's wrong we have to get her there." I said. "Where is she?" he asked. We ran back to the house and they saw her on the floor.

~~

Everyone got ready and we were loading up the RV, getting everything we needed in order to get Maggie to the Hilltop. I was in the back with Maggie and Aaron. We just left so Rick could talk to Maggie. I sat down next to Carl and put my head on his shoulder. He looked at me and held my hand, bringing it up and kissing it. "She'll be okay." He said softly and kissed my head too. He he rubbed my hand with his thumb.

Rick came back out after a few minutes and looked at me. He moved his head a bit. "She wants you back in there," He said. I stood up.let go of Carl's hand and went back there with Maggie. Aaron came back here too. "Do you want some water?" i asked softly. She nodded. I pulled out the water bottle and handed her some water. She drank some and pulled away, I put the cap back on and put it down.

After a while of us moving, we came to a stop. I looked up, we stopped for a reason because we weren't anywhere close to the hilltop. Aaron stood up and so did i. Carl came back. "Stay in here with her okay?" He said looking at me. I looked at him. "What wrong?" I asked looking behind him. He looked back too and i saw a group of me. Probably more Saviors..

He looked back at me and i looked back at him. "It's okay, just stay here." he said nodding. I nodded a bit and pulled out my gun. He nodded and headed out with Aaron. I looked down to Maggie, she was asleep. She was getting worse, she was getting sweaty. They stepped outside and after a while of them talking they came back in and we moved again.

~~

We came to a stop again. Rick said that we were looking for another rout since they blocked that one off. Maggie was way worse.. She was in a cold sweat and she was having trouble breathing. I saw sitting on the bed looking at her, I was worried. Carl walked in and he put his hands on my shoulders. I looked back at him and then back at Maggie.

He opened the blinds and i looked over to see a walker coming this way. I looked back down to Maggie, She was getting pale.. "Why didn't you stay back and help guard the place?" Carl asked. "I owe her." Aaron said looking at Carl. "Why did you come?" He asked. "I owe them." Carl said looking at him.

Aaron looked at me. "You..?" He asked. "I owe them too.. And i have to be here for her.. She's the closest i've ever had to a mom and i can't lose her.." I said softly, I didn't take my eyes off of her. "Glenn and Maggie are the parents i wished i had. I can't lose them." I said softly. "You're not going to lose her." He said looking at me. I looked down a bit. "Hey," he said putting a hand on mine. I looked at him. "You wont. They take care of her, and the baby." He said. I nodded a bit looking at him. Carl placed a kiss on my head and rubbed my shoulders. He headed back out once we started moving again.