10

💗🌈✨POSITIVE VIBES FOR YOU BUNCH OF CUTIES💗🌈✨

~Aaliyah's Pov~

We made it a bit outside of the barn and we saw everyone shooting down walkers. Jimmy came over with the RV and Rick Jumped. He grabbed Carl's hand and he pulled him. He held his arm out and i took his hand and i jumped. We started shooting down walkers that were getting too close to us. We ran. We made it off the RV and we heard Jimmy scream.

We saw the walkers got to him. "This way," Rick said and we ran again. There was no way we could stop them all. There were too many. "Head to the woods. As fast as you can. Go." Rick said. We ran and got to the house, Rick took down a walker that was getting too close to Hershel. he looked over. "Lori. Did you see Lori?" Rick asked. "Oh my brother." I said scared. "I don't know what happened, they just keep coming. It's like a plague." Hershel said holding his shot gun.

"Did you see Lori!" Rick said. "no!" Hershel said. "We have to go. Find mom and the others." Rick said shooting down another walker. "it's my farm!" Hershel said. "Not anymore, Cmon!" Rick said pulled him. We got in the the car, I got in the back with Hershel and we took off.

~~

It was now morning and we were back at the high way, we waited where we left Sophia the supplies just in case she came back. We all got out of the car. "Wheres mom? You said she'd be here We got to go back for her" Carl said. "Carl-" Carl cut off Rick quickly, he was angry and i get it. We were all worried.

"What are we doing? It's mom. We need to get her" He said raising his voice "Shh you need to be quiet alright please" Rick said. "Please.. Its mom" Carl said again. "Carl-" Rick said. "No" Carl walked away i looked at Rick. "I'll go talk to him.." i said. I went of in the direction that Carl took off. "Carl-" He cut me off. "What." He said looking at me. 

"Listen i know she's your mother, I know you want to go back for her. And i really am sorry, I'd kill to have parents like that. You're lucky to have parents like that. You have to listen to you father, he knows what he's doing." I said looking at him. "People made it." I said looking at him. Rick and Hershel came to us after a few minutes. There was a walker and we were hiding behind the car.

"alright cmon" Rick said as we hid behind the truck. "I don't know how much longer we can stay here" Hershel whispered to us. "Well im not leaving without mom." Carl said. "So what were just going to walk away, knowing that my wife, Daryl and your daughters are still out there, how are we going to live with that" Rick said. "We only have one concern one only keeping them alive." Hershel said.

Rick knelled down in front of Carl. "It's not safe here i'm sorry" Rick said looking at both of us. We heard a motorcycle i knew it was Daryl, then both cars behind him. I smiled with tears in my eyes ran over to him. He got off the bike and i hugged him. "Daryl." I said in tears. He picked me up a bit and then set me down. He caught his breath against my shoulder. "I thought i lost you" He whispered to me i hugged him tighter. He set me down and we let go and looked at each other. He pulled me in for another hug and just held me.

"How'd you find everyone?" Rick asked. "Well, those guys' tail lights zigzagging all over the road, figured it's have to be an Asian drivin' like that." Daryl said rubbing my back/shoulder with his hand as i held him. Glenn laughed a bit. "Good one." He said looking at Daryl. We pulled away. "Where's the rest of us?" Daryl asked as i walked to Glenn and hugged him. He hugged back. "We're the only ones who made it so far." Rick said as Glenn and i pulled away, i headed back to Daryl.

We planned our next stop and i went with Glenn, Maggie, Hershel and Beth. "You okay?" Maggie asked looking at me. I nodded looking at her. "Are you two?" I asked. "We're good," Glenn said a the rest came in and we drove again.

~Few months later~

We were still on the road, Rick told us that the how ever we died, even if we weren't bit or scratched, we turn.. We spent all winter moving. Daryl and Rick ended up finding a prison and we just got to it, but it was overrun. "It's Perfect, we can shut that gate, prevent more from getting into the yard. We can take down these walkers and get this field by tonight" Rick said looking over to the yard " How do we shut that gate" Hershel said looking over to Rick.

"i'll do it, you guys cover me" Glenn said to rick as he looked over to the field. "No, It's a suicide run" Maggie never left his side they grew very close these past months "I'm the fastest" Glenn said. "Nah, You and Glenn try attracting as many walkers as you can by the fence. Daryl go back to the other tower with Carol. Hershel, You Carl and Aaliyah take this tower Ill run for the gate" Rick said.

I saw Rick running towards the gate, we started shooting at the walkers from the towers, some of them took them down through the fences. We were taking down the ones that were getting to close to Rick. He finally made it to the tower. "Light it up!" Daryl said.

Everyone started shooting taking down the walkers on the field. Rick took down the last walker. "We did it" I looked over at Carl he had a huge grin on his face, "We did it" He repeated smiling. I smiled at him and we headed down to the rest. "Fantastic" I heard Carol "Nice shootin'" Daryl told us. I smiled. "you okay" Carol asked Lori.

"Haven't felt this good in weeks" she said i smiled at her. We walked inside. "We haven't had this much space since we left the farm" Carol said laughing and T-Dog yelled with excitement.