26

✨🐝I hope you had a wonderful day✨🐝

~Aaliyah's Pov~

It was the same night. Carol, Daryl and Bob were gone. Rick and Sasha thought that he was working for someone and that's why they were missing. But we ended up finding Bob in the front yard and his leg was missing. He was inside now and we were talking to him.

"I was in the graveyard. Somebody knocked me out. I woke up outside this place. It looked like a school. It was that guy Gareth and five other ones." He said looking at us. He was sweating and obviously in pain. "They were eating my leg right in front of me. Like it was nothin'. Like they had it all figured out." he said looking down.

"Did they have Daryl and Carol.?" Rick asked. "Gareth said they drove off." he said and groaned in pain. I looked away and swallowed the lump in my throat. "He's in pain. Do you have anything?" Sasha asked. "I think there are pill packets in the first aid kit." Rosita said. They left..? Daryl left again.

"Save 'em." Bob said moving his shirt to reveal a bite on his right shoulder. I looked at it. "it happened at the food bank." He said looking at Sasha. He passed passed out and fell back. "There's a sofa in my office.. I know it's not much but.." Gabriel said. "Thank you." Sasha said. They took him to the office and Judith started crying.

I got up and picked her up, i walked away and Carl grabbed the small basket we used for her crib and followed me. He closed the door behind him and i sat down holding Judith in my arms. Carl put the basket down and pulled up a chair in front of me. After Judith calmed down, I placed her down on the basket.

"He left with Carol.. He had to have a reason right..?" he asked. I shrugged looking at Judith. "maybe," i said softly.  We started hearing yelling. It was talk about going to the CDC.

~Later on that same night~

Rick had a plan. Right now i was in the room with Judith, Carl and Father Gabriel. The rest were in the next room with Bob. We heard the doors open and our guns went up. They were here. We heard them walking. "Well i guess you know we're here." A voice called out, it was Gareth. But then we heard multiple footsteps. He wasn't alone.

Our guns were pointed at the door ready to shoot of they opened it. "And we know you're here. And we're armed. So there's really no point in hiding anymore..." There was a pause. "We've been watching you, we know who's here.. There's bob. Unless you put him out of his misery already." He said. I looked at Carl and back at the door, he did the same. "Eugene. Rosita. Martin's good friend Tyreese. Carl, Aaliyah, Judith." he said naming us all.

"Rick and the rest stepped out. With a lot of your guns. Listen we don't know where you all are but this isn't a big place. So let's stop this now before things wet more painful than they use to be." He said. There was another pause and we heard footsteps then the door knob rattled. "Look, we know you're behind one of these two doors and we have more than enough firepower to take down both. Can't imagine that's what you all want." he said.

There was the sound of a gun. "How about the priest? Father you help us out we'll let you walk away from this. Just open the door and you can go. You can take the baby with you. What do you say?" He asked. Judith started crying and Judith started crying. Carl went to her quickly and i kept my gun up.

"This is your last chance to tell us you're coming out." He said. There were two gunshots and Carl let Judith go and grabbed his gun quickly. He stood next to me again. "Rick we'll fire right into that office. So you lower your gun-" Gareth said but there was another gunshot and he screamed out. They were here. Rick and the rest.

After a while. We started hearing screams and i put my gun down and backed away a bit hitting Carl's arm. He put the gun down too and and hugged me a bit, Pulling me away from the door. The screaming continued for a few seconds and then it stopped.

~The next day~

Glenn and Maggie were heading over with Eugene, Abraham and Rosita to DC. Bob died last night, I walked up to Glenn and hugged him. He hugged back. "Don't worry, We'll see each other soon." he said. "I know," i said as we pulled away. I hugged Maggie too. "We'll be alright," She said hugging me. I nodded and we pulled away.

"Be careful." I said looking at them both. "We will." Glenn said. "Let's go," Abraham said. Glenn put a hand on the side of my head and he walked to the short bus, so did Maggie and the rest. They took off. They waited a while then they drove off. "We'll see 'em again," Rick said looking at me. "I know," I said looking at him. He nodded holding his arm out I went up to him and he put his hand on my shoulder and we walked back in the church.

~The next day~

Daryl was back and he brought another guy, his name is Noah. He told us that Carol was in this accident, He knew where Beth was, as far as we knew, Beth and Carol were still alive and in a hospital. We were just finish up on boarding the whole church up, the windows, the doors. We used the pipes from the piano to make a sort of barrier around the stairs to keep walkers away.

They were all heading out right now except for Gabriel, Michonne, Carl and I. We were staying here at the church with protecting Judith. "I had to leave you know that right.?" Daryl asked looking at me. I nodded looking at him. "Yes," I said looking at him, He nodded a bit. "We'll be back." he said. "I know you will." I said looking at him. He nodded and pulled me in for a hug. I hugged back. "Careful." I said softly.

"Mhm." he said patting my back a bit. We pulled away. "You too." he said. I nodded looking at him. Rick handed Judith to Michonne and Rick hugged Carl. "We'll be back soon." Rick said looking at Carl. "I know." Carl said as they pulled away. He looked at me nodded putting a hand on the side of my head. I returned the nod and they all walked out.