Part 43

The next few hours were critical as I was passed out with my eyes open, my claws sticking out and my fangs showing. Stiles has been sitting on the bench a few meters away alongside Derek. Deaten told them not to get too close; Deaten walks back into the room with Scott making their heads turn.

"How long until she wakes up?" Stiles asks.

Scott looked at Derek wide eyed.

"You didn't tell him?" Scott asked as Deaten walked over checking my pulse.

"Didn't tell me what?" Stiles asked worried written all over his face.

"If she doesn't wake up within the 24 hour range, she mightn't wake up at all." Deaten says sighing softly.

"Wh-what?!" Stiles yells jumping off the bench. "How--why did you give it to her then?"

"As I was explaining what could happen, she must've thought I was finished and drank it." Deaten says.

"She would've drank it anyway, I know her better than anyone and she would prefer to put her life on the line just to make sure the people she cared about weren't in danger." Derek says staring at my lifeless body.

Stiles sighs knowing he's right; he steps closer to my body before Deaten stands between him.

"I wouldn't do that, not knowing when she wakes up is dangerous for us." Deaten says. "She could kill one of us before realizing where she is."

"Did you manage to find out who's blood was all over her when she went to Jackson's?" Scott asks.

"Yes, it was only rabbits blood. She thought she'd killed people but she didn't." Deaten says with a smile while Derek, Scott and Stiles sigh in relief.

"So is she like...aware of us talking right now? Can she hear us?" Stiles asks Deaten.

"Actually I'm not sure, but she's not awake so to say." Deaten says crossing his arms over his chest. "She's awake in her mind, probably dreaming of things."

"Would it be good or bad?" Scott asks.

"That depends on her." Deaten says looking down at my body...

IN MY HEAD...

I smirk walking through the corridors at school.

"Hey baby." I say before roughly making out with Stiles against the lockers who was surprised yet loving it.

I pull away and wink before texting a few people.

"Whoa haha hey, what's with the mood? I mean don't get me wrong, I'm loving it but it's unlike you." Stiles says as I step closer.

I brush my hand against his bulge on the outside of his pants.

"It's the full moon tonight, it's making me get...frisky." I wink before walking away.

Scott walks up to Stiles and shakes his head while I walk away, he sniffs the air before looking at Stiles.

"Why do you smell...aroused?" Scott asks chuckling before Stiles awkwardly coughs.

"Hey, I can't control this." Stiles scoffs before walking away.

Class finally starts and I lean my head on my desk yawning before closing my eyes; I open my eyes after a few seconds and the classroom was different. Everywhere was blood, I stand up in panic and look around, all of my classmates and my teacher dead. I breath heavily before looking at my hands; they were bloody as were my clothes. I quickly run out of the classroom and look around, yelling down the hall.

"Scott! Stiles! Jackson! Aiden! Ethan! Anyone?!" I yell running to another classroom.

It was empty, I run into the locker room and the lockers were covered in blood along with the floor. I see coach on the floor with his throat slashed; along with the Lacrosse players.

"No, no, no, no." I say rushing and seeing Scott and Jackson on the ground, lying lifeless on the floor. "Scott. Scott please wake up; Jackson...please."

I sob leaning over their bodies.

"Please don't hurt me." I hear faintly.

I turn around and Stiles is laying on the ground; his heartbeat really low.

"Stiles, shh shh it's okay. I'm here." I say leaning down and holding his head.

"Please don't hurt me." Stiles says again before I hear his heart stop beating.

I cry as I hold his lifeless body against my chest...

TO BE CONTINUED

What do you think happens next? Will you survive or will this be a turn for the worse? Feedback :) xx