Part 17

"Hey...you okay in there?" Aiden asks leaning against the wall beside the door.

"I'm fine, would be better if I didn't go through this." You say as your eyes start flickering from yellow to red...

MEANWHILE...

"We have to get them back!" Stiles yells at Isaac, Alison and Lydia slamming his hands on a desk.

"You think we don't know that? We don't stand a chance against the alpha pack!" Isaac growls at Stiles.

Lydia glances at Derek.

"Is someone going to make sure he's okay?" Lydia whispers.

Derek lets out a sigh before sitting up on the couch.

"I'm fine, I'm just pissed that no one stopped them from doing this." Derek says frustrated.

"What were we meant to do?" Alison asks. "We aren't werewolves and besides, you guys aren't alphas so you wouldn't be able to take them."

"Guys, maybe you should focus on plans and strategies rather than fighting between yourselves." Peter says coming out from the shadows.

Everyone's eyes turn to him.

"We need to get their asses back here or Scott's not going to be the only alpha we have to deal with." Peter mumbles leaning on the wall.

Peter watches the map of the bank outline scanning across it with his eyes.

"What do you mean not the only alpha we don't have to deal with?" Derek asks standing and walking over to the others.

"YN's alpha process is going to be a lot faster since she's with the alphas." Peter says.

"How much faster?" Stiles asks nervous.

"Try the night of the full moon faster." Peter says as everyone switch looks.

"You mean this full moon?" Lydia asks.

"Looks like we need a plan and fast." Alison says trying to find different entrance ways in the bank...

MEANWHILE...

You're in the vault, sweating and banging on the door.

"Scott!" You yell panting as your claws scratch down the wall biting your lips. "I want to get out! Let me out!"

Scott sighs when Ethan and Aiden walks up.

"No change?" Ethan asks as Scott stands up.

"Nothing, nothing at all." Scott says. "I don't want her to be in there alone."

"You can't do anything until she's an alpha." Aiden says. "I hate to say it but being alone is best for her and us."

Scott sighs.

"How about you rest and we take watch for a few hours?" Ethan suggests.

"I don't want her to be alone-" Scott starts before he's interrupted.

"She won't be, we'll be right outside the door." Aiden mentions.

"No offence but I don't trust you." Scott growls. "I don't trust any of you alphas."

"You're going to have to go all in blind then." Ethan says. "You don't trust us, we don't trust you."

Scott switches his eyes between Aiden and Ethan.

"I'm staying here outside the door and I'm going to wait until the sun rises." Scott says sitting back down against the door.

You wince in pain making yourself fall to your knees and scream in pain.

"Scott! Aiden! Ethan!" You scream banging on the vault. "Let me out of here!"

Your fangs grow from your mouth and your eyes stay a searing red as your claws drag down the walls. You howl a piercing howl making the walls shatter and having Aiden, Ethan and Scott cover their ears in pain dropping to their knees.

"I've never heard her howl like that before!" Scott yells to Aiden and Ethan over the howl.

"She's trying to contact different werewolves, further away so they can try and rescue her!" Aiden yells back to Scott...

MEANWHILE...

"But the alphas will be back, they will come here and they will try and take Derek now that he's healing." Lydia says sitting on the couch.

"I think they're done with me." Derek says shoving his hands in his pockets.

"What?" Isaac asks confused. "Why would they be done with trying to get you?"

"Because he's not an alpha." Stiles says answering the question. "Derek can't be apart of The Alpha Pack if he's not an alpha."

"How do we-" Alison starts as Isaac, Derek and Peter all drop to their knees covering their ears.

They groan in pain squeezing their eyes shut.

"Guys!" Alison yells as Lydia, Stiles and her stand there unsure of how to help and unsure of what's wrong.

"It's YN!" Peter yells.

"It's ear piercing!" Isaac mentions as he lays on the ground taking his hands off his ears.

The three look at each other before looking at Alison, Stiles and Lydia.

"She was howling for help." Derek says.

"Obviously she wants to get out of lockdown." Peter states walking back to the desk.

"We have to help her." Stiles says with sadness in his eyes. "I can't sleep because I know she's not safe, I can't eat, I can't drink...I can't do anything and I feel so shit knowing that I can't save her."

Stiles sighs and looks at the map.

"We might just have to wait until the full moon." Isaac says. "That way, she'll be an alpha and her and Scott can get out of that place..."

MEANWHILE...

You growl and have clawed down your shirt in frustration; you've attempted to try and escape by digging at the walls with your claws which failed. Your eyes switch from red to yellow and to your normal color; you blink a few times before looking around the room.

"Scott..." You say softly as you look around at all the damage you've done just to escape. "Scott?"

"I'm here." Scott says on the other side of the door.

"Who's with you?" You ask pressing your ear against the side of the cold vault door.

Scott looks up at Aiden and Ethan.

"Just the twins, why?" Scott asks confused.

"Hey Aiden, hey Ethan." You say smiling softly.

"Hey YN, having fun in there?" Ethan asks as Aiden hits his arm.

"Haha it's definitely a real party." You reply.

"It's good to hear your voice again and not your howling." Aiden says.

You give a confused look.

"What do you mean?" You ask curiously...

TO BE CONTINUED

What do you think of the story so far? Will you and Scott get back to your original pack before you're an alpha? Will you finally become an alpha at this full moon? Will you and Aiden finally get your happy ending or will it be you and Stiles? Leave feedback :) xx