Part 39

I sit up holding my head, frowning.
"You guys are nuts...No way in hell I was out for 3 days." I state looking at the guys.
"It seems you completely blacked out for the 3 days as well as inflict pain on yourself when you were out with Jackson and Aiden 3 days ago." Stiles says rubbing my hand with his thumb.
"What do you mean I inflicted pain on myself?" I ask confused rubbing my wrist from the chains that they had me in.
"We found your skin under your claws." Scott adds.
I look up at Derek worried.
"What's happening to me...?" I ask confused and worried before hearing another howl in the distance.
I look at the vet door as Derek, Stiles, Deaten and Scott look at me confused.
"What is it?" Derek asks shrugging his shoulders.
"You guys don't hear that?" I ask looking at Scott and Derek.
I jump off the table, struggling to stand as Scott and Stiles help me up. I nod saying I'm alright before limping to the door, panting as I walk outside in the rain. Scott, Derek, Stiles and Deaten follow.
"What's wrong with her?" Derek asks looking at Deaten.
"Honestly, I think she's hulucinating." Deaten says watching me.
"YN, come on, come out of the rain." Stiles says walking out there and grabbing my arm.
As he turns me around, my eyes are a searing red and my claws come out while I open my mouth where my fangs start to grow; Stiles quickly steps back before I howl so loud that Derek and Scott are on the ground holding their ears in pain. I glare at Deaten and Stiles before running off into the night.
"YN!" Stiles yells as Derek and Scott get up looking at Deaten for answers.
"I think she's not the only person in her body." Deaten says.
"I need to find her." Derek states before running off.
"What do you mean?" Stiles asks confused.
"The way she looked at us...Wasn't her, I think a spirit has taken over her body." Deaten admits.
"Like the nogitsune took over Stiles?" Scott asks looking at Deaten.
"Uh man, I wish that we could have normal lives." Stiles says throwing his arms up in frustration...

MEANWHILE...

Jackson calls my phone, sighing as I don't pick up. His dad walks into his room while Jackson glares at him while rolling his eyes.
"You know, doors are made for people to knock." Jackson bluntly states.
His dad sits on the end of his bed, looking at Jackson.
"She's not picking up huh?" He asks knowing what he's upset about.
"She's with that dork, Stilinski." Jackson says sitting up on the bed beside his dad.
"Do you think you guys will ever happen again?" He asks as Jackson shakes his head.
"Doubt it, last time we were together I left her...She wouldn't take back a guy who just leaves." Jackson blankly stares at the wall speaking.
"Show her you're different?" He suggests with a slight shrug.
"Mhmm kinda difficult." Jackson admits. "She's too smart to dump a-"
The doorbell rings, Jackson and his dad look at each other obviously not expecting anyone.
"I think I'll go for a drive to clear my head." Jackson says standing and walking downstairs.
Jackson opens the door and you're standing there looking terrified with your hands covered in blood and soaked from the rain.
"YN!" Jackson says looking you up and down. "Uh...Quick, go out to the car."
Jackson runs with you out to the Porsche and gets in.
"YN...What happened? Why do you have blood all over you?" Jackson asks in a panic.
"I...I can't remember..." I say as I shake unsure of what is happening to me...

TO BE CONTINUED

What do you think of the story so far? What do you think happens next? Leave feedback :) xx