Part 33

You watch Jackson's hand stroke yours and look up at him. 
"Jackson..." You sigh not doing anything but starring at his hand. 
"Don't speak." Jackson says softly. 
"We can't do this again." You reply. "It's going to end badly and you know it-"
Before you could finish your sentence, Jackson closes the gap between the two of you and kisses you...

MEANWHILE...

"Stiles, there's nothing you can do, just go back to class." Scott says as him, Stiles, Aiden and Ethan head towards the school gate. 
"The love of my life could possibly be in danger." Stiles says as Aiden rolls his eyes and Stiles notices. "What? You think she loves you? Or doesn't love me?"
"I didn't say anything." Aiden says not starting a fight. 
"Stiles-" Scott starts before Stiles continues talking. 
"No, I wanna hear what you were going to say." Stiles glares. 
Fine, I know that she doesn't love you." Aiden says coldly. "She wouldn't love someone who makes her feel so dumb in all her life-"
"Aiden." Ethan growls. 
Stiles stands still glaring with hate at Aiden. 
"Stiles, she might come back to the school so it'll be best if you stay here." Scott says sighing. 
Stiles shakes his head before mumbling under his breath as he turns back around to walk back in the school. 
"Just so we're clear." Scott starts as they walk towards the forest. "I-we don't like you." 
"Thanks for stating the obvious." Aiden states...

MEANWHILE...

"Mr. Stilinkski, why were you late to my class?" Mr. Harris asks frowning at Stiles walking in the door. 
"Had some bad breakfast this morning." Stiles says rubbing his belly. "Didn't agree with me." 
"You can stay half an hour after this class-" Mr. Harris starts as Stiles takes a seat between Allison and Lydia. 
"But I only missed 5 minutes!?" Stiles glares shocked. 
"This'll teach you not to be late again." Mr. Harris says turning back to the board. 
Stiles frowns and crosses his arms over his books. 
"Stiles, where's YN and Scott?" Allison asks. 
"YN's gone missing." Stiles says. "Scott and the dog twins are going to search the forest for her." 
"A lot of jealousy there Stiles." Lydia smirks looking over at him. 
"I just think it's pointless of Aiden to try and win YN back after the shit he's done to her." Stiles says. "Now that she knows I like her."
"She knows?" Allison asks. 
"She does and no surprise, Aiden wants her." Stiles says rolling his eyes. 
"Maybe Aiden does actually like her." Lydia shrugs.
"He doesn't." Stiles glares...

MEANWHILE...

You and Jackson are walking side by side just talking before you hear someone stand on a twig; both you and Jackson look around. 
"We should go." You say starring into the distance. 
"Why? Miss alpha afraid?" Jackson chuckles. 
"You know I'm not." You laugh walking steady. 
You wait to see if you can hear someone walking. 
"There's more than one." Jackson whispers to you as you head up to the Hale house...

TO BE CONTINUED

What do you think of the story so far? What do you think happens next? Leave feedback :) xx