Part 4

"Not really." Scott mumbles. 
Lydia looks at Isaac curiously who shrugs. Soon school ends, Stiles walks to his jeep with Isaac; Scott walks to his bike and you walk out with Aiden giggling and nudging him. Scott growls under his helmet as he watches you. 
"You wanna ride?" Aiden asks you offering you a helmet. 
You grin and reach for it. 
"YN, wanna lift?" I mean since you, me and Isaac are heading back to yours?" Stiles suggests. 
You sigh softly. 
"How about I come around later?" Aiden asks taking your hands and leaning against his bike pulling you into him. 
"Yeah, I forgot Derek wanted to show us something but I know a place we can go." You smirk. 
"We can be alone and continue what we started?" Aiden asks resting his arms loosely on your hips with his thumbs rubbing your skin under your shirt. 
"Alone? Yes; continue what we started? Hell yes." You smirk. 
Stiles beeps his horn from the jeep as you glance over at him slowly moving away from Aiden. 
"I'll text you where to meet me." You wink before walking over to Stiles' jeep. 
"I'll be waiting." Aiden says as Scott rides off after making sure you got into the jeep. 
"Taking a ride from Aiden isn't going to kill me you guys." You say glaring at Stiles and Isaac. 
"No, but taking a ride with one of the alpha's that want to kill your brother is." Isaac says as Stiles heads to Derek's. 
"What if Derek knew you were seeing him? What if he knew you were besties with the freaking alpha twins?!" Stiles yells frowning. 
"Are you going to tell Derek on me?" You laugh softly. 
"If we have too, yes. If that's the way you'll stay away from them." Isaac says looking back at you as your smile leaves your face. 
You lean back on the seat and look out the window. When Stiles arrives at yours, he looks back at you and nudges Isaac; Isaac looks back at you and smiles. 
"Looks like she tired herself out." Isaac says getting out of the car. 
Stiles gets out and opens the door and is about to lift you out but quickly moves away his arms. 
"She's hot." Stiles says. 
"Look man, I know you're crushing on her-" Isaac smirks before Stiles interrupts.
"No Isaac, she's burning up. Her whole body is really hot."Stiles says worrying. 
Isaac walks over and touches your arm before quickly pulling away. 
"Ouch." Isaac whispers. "Go inside and grab Scott and Derek."
Stiles nods before running inside. 
"YN! Wake up!" Isaac yells trying to wake you. 
Stiles runs inside panting as Derek and Scott looks at him confused. 
"What's wrong?" Scott asks. 
"You-need-shorter-flights-of-stairs." Stiles manages to get out. 
"Maybe you should exercise more." Derek suggests as Stiles glares at him. 
"Anyway, why in such a rush to come up here?" Peter asks getting up from the couch.
"YN-in-trouble." Stiles says panting.
"What? Where is she?" Derek asks worried as Peter gets up from the couch. 
"Outside." Stiles says as Scott, Derek and Peter rush past Stiles as he catches his breath before following them out. 
Derek, Scott and Peter rush to the open door where Isaac is. 
"What's wrong with her?" Derek asks about to grab her. 
"Don't touch her, she's hot." Isaac says. 
Derek looks at him confused. 
"Why is her eyes closed?" Scott asks concerned.
"She fell asleep when we were driving and she won't wake up." Isaac says. 
Peter moves in and touches your arm before pulling away. 
"I've never seen this been done to a beta." Peter says softly. 
"What's happened?" Derek asks wanting answers. 
"It's a legend but as far as I know it only happens to alphas." Peter says. 
Derek looks at you before looking back at Peter.
"Are you saying she's an alpha?" Scott asks. 
"She must be." Peter says. 
"But isn't her eyes yellow?" Stiles asks.
"Exactly, main thing is she can't stay out here." Peter says. "She has to go into a tub of ice."
"How are we going to get her from here to inside?" Isaac asks. "She's getting hotter by the minute." 
"I'll bring her in." Derek says. 
"No, it has to be an alpha otherwise her temperature will burn through your skin." Peter says. 
Derek, Isaac, Stiles and Peter look at Scott. 
"You have to do it." Derek says. 
"Will she burn me-" Scott starts before you scream in pain with your eyes a searing red. 
"YN...?" Derek asks confused before you push him onto the ground breathing heavily grinding your teeth together. 
"YN?" Isaac asks stepping back. "Are you okay?"
You glare at him with your red eyes before looking at Peter, Stiles, Scott and Derek; you start running out into the forest as Scott looks at Peter. 
"What do I do?" Scott asks. 
"Find her, and fast. With her temperature rising her head might just explode." Peter says as Stiles quickly gets in his jeep as Scott runs after you. 
"Where are you going?" Isaac asks. 
"Finding YN; coming?" Stiles asks starting the car. 
Derek gets up as Isaac gets in the front seat; Derek gets in the back. 
"You're not coming?" Derek asks Peter. 
"Someone has to run the bath for her." Peter says as Stiles speeds off down the road. 
Your phone goes off from the floor in the back of the jeep. 
"Who's is that?" Stiles asks concentrating on finding you. 
"It's YN's." Derek says. "Why is Aiden ringing-"
Isaac snatches the phone and answers it. 
"What do you want?" Isaac asks.
"Where's YN? Is she okay?" Aiden asks. 
"How do you know-" Isaac starts. 
"She texted me saying she wasn't feeling well then she said she was sleepy just before she stopped replying." Aiden says. 
"Her body was hot, like burning hot when we tried to wake her." Isaac says. 
"Okay, okay, just make sure she doesn't wake up." Aiden says. "Lay her in an ice cold back right away but make sure only an alpha grabs her." 
"Ahh...She kinda woke up and ran away-" Isaac says. 
"She what?!" Aiden yells. "Find her!" 
Aiden hangs up. 
"What did he want?" Stiles asks. 
"Apparently YN knew something was wrong with her." Isaac says. 
"I just wanna find my sister." Derek says...

MEANWHILE...

You're running through the forest fast passing through branches which cuts your cheeks, arms and legs. Your eyes don't change from red as little bits of blood drops on the ground when they cut you as you run. Your whole face burns up as your temperature gets hotter, you're panting as you run out to the road and gets tackled to the ground by Aiden as Stiles skids to a stop. Derek, Isaac and Stiles get out as you trying pushing Aiden off. You scream and howl in pain as Scott reaches you. 
"We need to get her into the ice now." Aiden says as he digs his nails into the back of your neck. 
You stop squirming and close your eyes, dropping motionless into Aiden's arms; Aiden picks you up into his arms. 
"What did you do?" Derek asks as Aiden shakes his head. 
"There's a spot in the back of your neck to make you calm down after having these dreams." Aiden says. 
Stiles sighs. 
"Is she going to be okay?" Scott asks. 
"Depends, how far is the tub?" Aiden asks. 
"Straight through these trees. I can lead the way; it's faster if we run." Scott says as Stiles, Derek and Isaac get back int the jeep as Scott and Aiden bolt back to Dereks.
"Why does he have to show up? I mean out of all the people that idiot shows up!" Stiles yells jealous and furious. 
"Stiles, are you jealous?" Derek asks. 
"No." Stiles says. 
"Yes." Isaac says as Stiles glances at him. 
"Knew it." Derek chuckles. "But why does Aiden have YN's number?" 
Stiles and Aiden look at each other thinking of something to say...

TO BE CONTINUED