Part 8

"I didn't bring her." Aiden glares as Ethan walks over with the rest of the alpha pack. 

"This is perfect." Deucalion says grinning. 

Aiden shakes his head. 

"This isn't the right time." Aiden mentions as he pushes you back against the tree. 

Aiden struggles to hold you down. 

"You shouldn't fight this; she's meant to be one of us." Deucalion says picking up his stick. 

He removes the end of it revealing a shark end. 

"Maybe we should wait another night." Ethan suggests. "She'll get stronger and be better value to us." 

"Why let the mouse go for another run when the cat can have it here and now?" Deucalion says before you push Aiden back onto the ground. 

Deucalion throws his stick at you; the spear hits you making you howl in pain before you lose balance and fall off the side of the cliff. Aiden goes to reach for you but fails; he watches you fall. 

"Don't worry, if she's alive; she'll feel more like an alpha more than she ever has." Deucalion says walking to a tree and leans against it. 

"Don't take this so seriously you two." 

Ethan is standing shocked while Aiden sits on the rock with his head in his hands. Deucalion rolls his eyes. 

"We'll do this meeting tomorrow." Deucalion says before turning and walking away...

MEANWHILE...

You slowly blink and groan in pain. 

"Help! Somebody help me!" You scream before coughing. 

You try to move your legs and can; as you go to move on your right arm you realize the spear is still in your shoulder and scream in pain. 

"Oh my god!" You say before having tears in your eyes from the pain. 

You look around and see lights; you're not far from town. You debate whether to pull out the spear stick or leave it in. You breathe heavily as you grasp the end of the stick and quickly pull it out of your shoulder. You cry in pain as you look at the blood pouring out of your shoulder. 

"Help me, please!" You scream dragging your feet starting to walk towards town...

MEANWHILE...

Derek, Isaac and Scott follow your scent to the cliff and sees Aiden and Ethan walking in the distance. Derek runs up and pins Aiden to a tree. 

"Where is she?" Derek growls as he holds his claws to Aiden's throat. 

"We tried to stop him." Ethan says. 

"Derek, Isaac and Scott look at Ethan. 

"Stop who?" Scott asks. 

"Deucalion." Aiden says as Derek releases him. 

"What did he do to her?" Isaac asks. 

"Deucalion called us for a meeting about trying to get Scott; I'm sure he wanted to talk to us about YN too." Ethan says. 

"I got here earlier than the others; YN came here and charged at me." Aiden says. "I wanted her to go but she's hungry and out for blood; Deucalion arrived and wanted her for himself like for the pack. So he grabbed his spear stick and threw it at her..."