Part 11

You slowly blink before groaning in pain and squinting from the light. 

"YN, you're awake." Isaac says a little shocked. 

"Isaac, what happened to my shoulder?" You groan in pain rattling the chains. 

"YN..." Isaac starts. 

"Please don't say I killed someone last night." You say softly looking at him. 

"You didn't." Isaac says. "But you did run into Deucalion last night." 

You glance at your shoulder. 

"Do you remember anything?" Isaac asks touching your hand. 

"I-I remember talking to you in my room." You say thinking back to last night. "Then blacking out and then I woke up on rocks with pain rushing to my shoulder; then went to Stiles place where I begged him not to take me to the hospital." 

You look at Isaac teary eyed. 

"Why did you go straight to Stiles rather than coming back here?" Isaac asks. 

"I...I just-" You start before the door of the basement opens with Derek walking down. 

"YN, you're awake!" Derek says happily. 

Derek kisses the side of your head. 

"You had me worried last night." Derek says as Isaac nods. 

"But I'm okay now." You mumble.  

Derek shakes his head. 

"I don't know about that." Isaac says. 

You sigh. 

"Can either of you fill in the gaps of last night?" You ask glancing at both Isaac and Derek. 

"Well, after you escaped through the window, you ran through the forest." Isaac starts. "That's when you saw Aiden and the alpha pack." 

"Aiden? Is he okay? Is he coming back?" You ask looking at both Isaac and Derek. 

"He's fine, he'll be back later with Ethan." Derek mumbles not happy that he has to see the twins again. 

You smile to yourself before someone walks downstairs as your eyes meet his. 

"YN." Stiles says grinning. "I'm glad you're awake." 

"Me too, sucks I can't remember a hell of a lot." You say watching as he stands before you. 

Isaac and Derek glance at each other smirking. 

"You know, I think I hear Scott calling our names." Derek says gesturing to Isaac before standing. 

They both leave and Stiles takes Isaac's place on the seat. 

"You know, you worried me last night." Stiles says softly looking at your injuries. 

"I heard, apparently I must be one wild wolf." You giggle joking as Stiles gives you a fake smile. 

Your eyes soften as you stop smiling. 

"Hey, I'm okay." You say softly. "You don't have to worry, Stiles." 

"I do have to worry." Stiles says. "Because if you get out again...It could end bad for you." 

Stiles holds your hand in his as you gently squeeze his hand. 

"I have you and the boys, I won't get out." You say. "I can't control this so my trust and faith relies on all of you and I know you can stop me." 

"YN, you don't know what can happen." Stiles says. "If I lost you last night-" 

He stops before standing and pacing around the room; you watch his pacing. 

"Is there something you want to tell me?" You ask as you hear Stiles heart getting faster. 

He shakes his head before nodding slightly. 

"There was something I did want t say but..." Stiles says as his voice fades to nothing. 

"Stiles, whatever you want to say, you can." You say comforting him. 

Stiles stares at you for a minute before looking down. 

"St-" You start before Scott walks down the stairs. 

"Yn, you're finally awake." Scott says smiling. 

You smile at him. 

"Yeah, I'm sore but I'm alive I guess." You say. "But...Uh, do you know what Stiles wants to talk to me about?"

Stiles' head goes up and looks at Scott. 

"Stiles was going to tell you something?" Scott asks smirking.

Stiles shakes his head groaning. 

"I was only going to talk to you about what happened yesterday..." Stiles says trying not to sound like he was lying. 

"What happened yesterday?" Scott asks switching looks from both you and Stiles. 

"We were...Well I kinda...We almost kissed." Stiles mumbles. 

Scott kinda looks surprised but smirking. 

"You guys made out?" Scott smirks. 

"No we didn't!" You say reassuring him. 

"But Isaac interrupted as I was leaning in." Stiles says. 

"But you were gonna?" Scott asks leaning against the wall beside him. 

"No...No...We're just friends. It was a caught in the moment thing." You say not looking at Stiles. 

"But it doesn't look like that-" Scott says before you interrupt. 

"Can I get some alone time?" You ask as you put on a fake yawn. 

"Come on..." Scott says as Stiles looks at you disappointed. 

"Seriously like now." You glare as they both leave you alone...

TO BE CONTINUED