Part 35

You and Scott manage to walk back to the school and walk back when it was recess; you and Scott see Stiles at the lockers and you glance at Scott.

"Go make a move on your man." Scott smirks nudging you.

Scott walks off towards Allison, Isaac and Lydia while leaving you there taking a deep breath before walking over to Stiles. Stiles turns his head and shuts his locker.

"YN?! Where have you been? I mean you had everyone worried-" Stiles starts as you grab his face in your hands and kiss him hard and deeply.

Stiles stands there shocked before slowly closing his eyes and kissing you back; Stiles moves his hands down to your waist as your hands run through his hair.

"Stilinski! YLN! No kissing in the halls!" Coach Finstock yells as Stiles and you both part.

"Seriously?!" Stiles sighs frustratedly.

Scott, Lydia, Allison and Isaac make there way over to you and Stiles.

"It's about time this happened." Isaac chuckles winking at Stiles and you.

You smile and look up at Stiles.

"Well...We aren't exactly anything but friends until this guy here." You say poking Stiles' side. "Makes a move."

Scott, Lydia, Isaac and Allison all look at Stiles; Stiles looks at them all confused.

"What?" Stiles asks furrowing his brows.

"She wants you to ask her out." Lydia says stating the obvious.

"Hurry up and do it." Scott finishes.

Stiles looks back down at you surprised and happily.

"Seriously?" Stiles asks smiling.

"Duh." Allison mentions as you nod.

"Well uh...Would you like to uh go out with me?" Stiles asks smirking happily as Jackson, Aiden and Ethan walks in the door of the school.

"Yes, yes I do." You smile before wrapping your arm around his hip.

"Seriously, YN? Stilinski? After me you're seriously downgrading to...that?" Jackson asks frowning.

Aiden looks hurt as his eyes turn blue, trying to not have his fangs come out at school. You sigh removing your hand around Stiles and grabbing Aiden's and Jackson's arms and pulling them to the nearest classroom.

"You two should grow a pair and stop this jealousy shit you have." You mention looking between Jackson and Aiden.

"I'm not jea-" Aiden starts before you interrupt him.

"You and your smartass mouth, I hate you...I hate you both so much." You sigh leaning against a desk.

"No you don't." Jackson states softly.

"But I should." You shake your head closing your eyes.

You slowly look up at Aiden and Jackson.

"Aiden, if things were different...I don't know if it would've worked out because we're just too different." You nod with a slight shrug.

Aiden is about to talk before you shake your head.

"I've liked Stiles for a while and nothing you say will change that." You sigh looking down avoiding eye contact with him.

Aiden sighs and nods before standing and walking out of the classroom; you watch Aiden walk away before looking over at Jackson who gives you a cheeky grin.

"Jackson...You left me." You sigh. "Things have changed as you can see."

Jackson nods before folding his arms.

"Yeah, you were with a wolf and now with Stilinski." Jackson rolls his eyes. "Definitely not what I thought you'd settle for."

"That's the thing, I'm not settling for Stiles." You say softly. "I like him, possibly love him."

Jackson shakes his head staying quiet before you take his hand.

"Jackson, you were my first love and the feelings I had for you will never leave." You say as Jackson slowly rubs his thumb over your hand. "I'll always love you, even when I'm meant to hate you. I'm sorry things couldn't be different but...This is how it is now."

Jackson slowly brings his gaze down to your hands...

TO BE CONTINUED

What do you think of the story so far? What do you think happens next? Leave feedback :) xx