Part 34

Jackson and you walk into the Hale house and hide behind the walls...

MEANWHILE...

"She's been here." Aiden says touching the leaves on the ground.

"She's with a male." Ethan says furrowing his brows which makes Aiden growl.

"I know the scent...But I can't put my finger on who it is." Scott mentions as they follow the scent to the Hale house.

"He's a wolf." Aiden growls as his fangs and claws come out.

Aiden's eyes turn blue as he growls before running off to the Hale house entrance.

"Aiden wait!" Ethan calls running after his brother with Scott.

Aiden runs in and you slam him into the wall.

"A-Aiden?" You ask slightly confused.

"Yeah? Who'd you think it was?" Aiden asks holding your wrists so you don't push harder on his shoulders.

You glare at him before letting go of his shoulders as Scott and Ethan run in.

"What are you guys doing here?" You ask looking at the three of them.

"Well-" Scott starts as Jackson walks out behind you. "Jackson?!"

"Who's he?" Ethan asks as Aiden glares at him.

"That's Jackson." You say looking over at him.

"What's he doing back here? I thought he was in London." Scott frowns.

"Was." Jackson smirks. "Past tense McCall; besides, I missed this place."

Jackson winks at you.

Aiden growls his eyes turning blue and steps forward as Ethan stops him.

"Seriously? You went for this after me?" Jackson asks looking at Aiden up and down.

"Standards were finally met with me." Aiden glares.

"Or lower." Jackson blunty says.

"Guys!" You yell. "Just stop."

"As I recall, I was the best she'd ever had." Aiden smirks.

"Awh, she was trying to make you feel better-" Jackson smirks before your claws and fangs come out.

Your eyes change to a searing red.

"Shut up! You left me here!" You yell at Jackson. "You went to London and didn't text me for months and months! Then said "sorry we're over" in an email!"

You turn to Aiden.

"And you...You..." You glare. "You know what you did!"

You run out of the Hale house and run through the forest.

"YN!" Scott yells as he runs after you.

"She's kinda scary when she's angry." Ethan mentions...

MEANWHILE...

"YN!" Scott growls as he runs after you.

You start to slow down and frown retracting your alpha powers and leaning against the tree.

"Why me?" You ask. "I'm always the one that gets stuck in sucky situations with guys like them."

"Maybe you just need a new type of guy." Scott mentions shrugging.

"Like who?" You ask sighing sitting down against the tree.

Scott sits beside you and rubs your shoulder.

"Maybe since your type is badass and the bad boy type." Scott starts. "Maybe you should try for a different type...Like Stiles."

You look at Scott sighing loudly.

"Stiles, Stiles, Stiles." You laugh to yourself. "He's done my head in more than the two bad boys."

"It may have took him a while to figure out that he liked you, but he does." Scott adds. "You should give him a chance; you know he won't hurt you."

"I-I can't." You sigh.

"Why not?" Scott asks.

"Because." You frown playing with your hands. "I'm a wolf, he's a...he's human. I don't want something to happen and I lose control."

"You know that won't happen." Scott mentions rubbing your shoulder. "You and Stiles are the perfect couple; it just took one of you a while to realize."

You look at Scott before smiling slightly.

"How do you always know what to say?" You ask hugging him.

"Because I know exactly how you feel." Scott mumbles hugging you back.

Both you and Scott stands up.

"Come on, let's go back to school so we don't get in trouble." Scott smiles walking back with you.

You nod and walk kicking leaves with Scott...

TO BE CONTINUED

What do you think of the story so far? What do you think happens next? Leave feedback :) xx