Part 36

2 MONTHS LATER...

"A little help? Anyone?" You ask hanging upside down from a tree. "Hello?!"
You roll your eyes looking up at the rope your feet are in.
"I wish there wasn't so many freaking traps in Beacon Hills." You mumble growing your claws and reaching up trying to cut through the ropes.
"Need a hand?" A familiar voice asks...

MEANWHILE...

"Hey, have you guys seen YN?" Aiden asks catching up to Scott and Stiles.
"Wasn't she with you?" Scott asks stopping in his tracks.
"Well yeah, we were working on our chemistry assignment." Aiden starts. "We decided to go on a break and go for a run in the woods; we agreed to meet here."
"I can't believe you lost my girlfriend with your little werewolf runs!" Stiles yells frustratedly.
Aiden growls at Stiles as he steps back behind Scott.
"Okay, you last saw her in the woods so let's just go follow her scent." Scott suggests.
"I couldn't help but over hear you were looking for YN." Jackson says holding up your necklace.
"She was wearing that when we were studying." Aiden confesses.
Stiles takes it and looks at Jackson.
"And you'll never guess who's scent I found with hers." Jackson says.
"Who?" Stiles asks worried...

20 MINUTES LATER...

Stiles is banging on a metal door.
"YN!" Stiles calls.
"Stiles, calm down. He won't hurt her." Scott admits before the loft door opens.
"Stiles, Scott, Jackson, Aiden...What are you guys doing here?" You ask pushing the door back.
"You were meant to be with Aiden! You left him on your little run and you have no idea how worried I was about you!" Stiles yells as they walk into the loft while Peter and Derek are sitting down at the table watching Stiles. "And you two, how dare you just take YN when you know she had school! She has her grades-"
Derek and Peter stand making their eyes glow making Stiles stop talking.
"Stiles, I'm sorry." You admit sighing grabbing his hand. "I didn't mean to make you worry, Derek and Peter just got back and...Yeah, I wanted to be with them and catch up with them."
"Yeah well...Don't do it again; or at least text me." Stiles smiles pulling you in for a hug. "I love you."
"I love you too." You smile kissing him softly.
"Well this is just cute." Jackson admits sarcastically.
You pull away frowning softly before apologizing to Aiden for bailing on him.
"I can't believe you got stuck in a trap...A rope trap." Aiden chuckles sitting on the steps by the door.
"Yeah, I did try calling out." You nod slightly...

MEANWHILE...

Stiles is glaring at you and Aiden from the table, watching as you both talk.
"I don't like him." Stiles mumbles.
"You don't like any guy that talks to YN." Jackson rolls his eyes. "You're a jealous geek, Stilinski."
"I'm not jealous." Stiles corrects.
"You're jealous." Peter, Derek and Scott all say together.
Stiles rolls his eyes still death staring Aiden.
"I wonder if coach Finstock is going to notice that we're not there." Scott thinks realizing they all should still be at school...

MEANWHILE...

"Where the hell is Aiden, Jackson, McCall and Stilinski?!" Coach Finstock yells in the locker room...

TO BE CONTINUED

What do you think of the story so far? What do you think happens next? Leave feedback :) xx