Part 40

I sit on the kitchen bench shaking, my eyes standing blankly at the wall while Jackson, Scott and Stiles stand in the living room of Stiles' place.

"I found her like that, she was terrified and bloody." Jackson says looking back into the kitchen.

"Derek went after her when she took off from the vet." Stiles says looking towards Scott.

Scott quickly pulls out his phone, dialing Derek's number; he waits and waits...No answer.

"Not answering..." Scott says looking back into the kitchen.

"Do you think she would've...killed Derek?" Jackson asks.

"She didn't...She couldn't...I mean...Uh-" Stiles starts trying to find the words, knowing he's terrified of what's wrong with his girlfriend.

"Deaten said there might be a spirit inside YN." Scott says. "If she's actually killed anyone, it obviously isn't her."

They all look towards the kitchen as they hear me fall off the bench.

"YN." Stiles quickly rushes in with Scott and Jackson.

Stiles leans down beside me as I start shaking on the ground, still with blood all on my top and on my hands.

"What the hell is going on?!" Jackson asks panicking like Stiles and Scott.

Sheriff Stilinski walks into his house.

"What's with all the----What happened?!" John asks leaning down pushing the boys back. "Give her some space! Scott call your mom, now!"

Scott quickly dials his mom.

"What's happening to her dad?" Stiles asks watching me shake on the ground.

"It looks like a seizure." John says pushing the hair from my face...

30 MINUTES LATER...

"She's stable." Melissa says shutting the door behind her. "I'm going to need to know what happened."

Both of the adults look towards the three teenagers.

"We had her on the bench while we spoke in the living room, then she must've fell and she was shaking." Scott replies to his mom.

"Is she okay?!" Derek asks quickly running through the halls.

"Crap! Derek you're alive?" Stiles asks as the boys look like they've seen a ghost.

"Of course I'm okay, now is she okay?" Derek asks looking at Melissa.

"She's stable but she's not conscious." Melissa answers.

Jackson looks down at his watch.

"Shit, I have to go." Jackson says glancing through the window seeing my unconsious body. "Testical 1 and 2, call me if anything changes."

"So charming." Stiles mumbles.

"We don't have your number." Scott mentions.

"No, but YN does, check through her phone, call me, not difficult McCall." Jackson says before walking away.

"Can I have a word with you?" John asks looking at Melissa.

They both walk a fair distance away from Stiles, Derek and Scott.

"Is she going to be okay?" John asks looking at Melissa worriedly.

"Honestly, I don't know." Melissa sighs. "She's stable for now but there is a high chance of things turning for the worse."

"She could die?" John asks.

"Yeah...There's over 50% of her dying from whatever is causing her doing the weird things the past few days." Melissa says...

MEANWHILE...

Derek and Scott's eyes widen before looking through the glass where I lay.

"What? What are they saying?" Stiles asks knowing the wolves are using their hearing to hear his dad and Melissa's conversation.

"There's over 50% chance of her dying." Derek sighs walking to the glass staring at me.

"If we can't get whatever spirit is in her out of her, these chances aren't looking good for her." Scott says as Stiles' face draws to heartbreak...

TO BE CONTINUED

What do you think of the story so far? What do you think happens next? Leave feedback :) xx