Part 15

WARNING SEX SCENE

Your arms move around his neck as his hands slide down your body to around your waist; his tongue traces your lower lip asking for entrance, you gladly open your mouth and have your tongue meet his. Both your tongues move in sync with each other as the kiss deepens, your fingers tangle in his hair as his fists tighten on your hips. He pushes his body against yours making you stumble back against the vault wall, he lifts up your left leg up cupping underneath your thigh, digging his nails slightly in your skin. You can't help but moan as his lips move to your neck and nip at your soft spot; you smirk and turn him against the wall and pin his hands against the wall.

"Mm I like me a woman in control." Aiden smirks a little breathless.

You wink before moving your hands down the hem of his shirt and lift it over his head, he does the same to you and bites his lip as he looks at your body up and down.

"You like what you see?" You ask smirking twisting your tongue around his ear.

"I like it a lot." Aiden moans as he cups your ass cheeks in his hands.

You and Aiden hurriedly remove each other's jeans, breathing heavily as you grind against each other having him in his briefs and you in your bra and thong. Aiden digs his nails into your sides and gives you hickeys all the way down your neck to your breasts as your hand teases Aiden's bulge on the outside of his briefs watching his boner show a lot more.

"Don't tease me." Aiden growls against your skin as he unhooks your bra letting it drop to the floor.

When he growls it brings shivers up and down your body, he sucks the side of your left boob while your index finger rubs his tip and your thumb rubs his vein underneath his length. Aiden's other hand twists his fingers over your thong rubbing two fingers against your clit making you moan his name against his ear. You hand squeezes his shaft as you rub your hand back and forth feeling him throb against your hand as you clit pulses against his fingers as his tongue twists around your nipple and you pull his hair.

"I want you." Aiden breathlessly says as you moan biting his neck.

"Me too." You manage to say as he aggressively lifts you up having your legs around his hips.

The tip of his shaft presses against your wet hole, your hands fist his hair as you wait for him to enter. He sinks his nails in your ass and pushes your weight down on him as he thrusts up, you moan in pleasure squeezing your eyes shut as most of his length slides roughly in and out of your tight hole. Your wolf side starts to show as your eyes flash from a bright yellow to a searing red then back to your normal color; your eye color flash repeatedly for a few minutes before your nails start to grow from your finger tips.

"Mmm Aiden." You moan tossing your head back.

The more intense the sex got, the more you were changing. Aiden pushes his length up further into you as you squeeze his ass within your nails; your hips clap together with each thrust a how hard he's slamming into you. Aiden soon grabs your face in his hands and kisses you roughly, twisting his tongue in yours, moaning through the kiss, tugging at your lower lip.

"I-I'm close." Aiden breathlessly mentions as his thrusts get faster and he knocks his tip right into your spot making your scream his name.

You were close too and when Aiden hit your spot that's when you were finished; your eyes were the searing red, your fangs were out and your claws were scratching up his back as you screamed in pleasure cumming down his shaft. Aiden started cumming hard not even two seconds after you; he was screaming your name in pleasure while pulling your hair and ignoring the pain from your claws, he hadn't realized that you changed. You growl at him and he opens his eyes and look at you, you claw his cheek before shoving him across the other side of the room...

TO BE CONTINUED

------------what do you think so far? Leave feedback :3