Part 5

"Ahh...They needed to exchange numbers for an assignment that they're working on together." Isaac lies. "Teachers orders."
Stiles glances at Isaac as he drives up the driveway; Derek gets out of the car while Stiles is still driving and runs up to the house. 

"Could've waited until I stopped." Stiles calls as he stops the car. 
"It's his sister with one of the alpha twins...I'm surprised he didn't jump out sooner." Isaac says getting out of the jeep and running to the house. 
Stiles follows quickly behind. 
"He still could've waited until I stopped." Stiles mumbles.
As Derek, Isaac and Stiles walk in, you're laying in a tub full of ice with your eyes open and red, slowly breathing. 
"Is she okay?" Isaac asks as Aiden walks out washing his hands. 
"She'll live." Scott says holding your hand trying to relieve some of the pain onto him. 
You're slowly cooling down. 
"What happened to her? Why was she like that?" Derek asks looking at you. 
"It's an alpha dream." Peter says. "Happens to the rarest of werewolves. But I've never seen it happen to a beta." 
"What? She's not a beta; she's an alpha." Aiden says shaking his head. "She's a rare alpha kinda like Scott."
"But her eyes are yellow; the color of a beta." Stiles says as he points to you. 
They all turn around and look at you; your eyes are a bright yellow as you slowly close them sinking in the tub. 
"She should be fine now." Peter says as Scott quickly lifts you out as your head goes underwater. 
You start coughing in Scott's arms as you grip his shirt in your claws which makes him growl in pain as he lays you on the couch. You slowly release your claws as you open your eyes and start shivering. 
"Wh-What happened?" You ask as Stiles steps forward about to take his jacket off and give it to you. 
Aiden sits beside you and opens his arms fr you. 
"My body heat will keep you warm." Aiden says smiling. 
Derek growls. 
"What are you even doing here?" Derek asks. 
"Derek, it's okay." You say scooting closer into Aiden's arms. 
"Can someone please explain whats going on?" Peter asks gesturing too you and Aiden. 
"Nothing, he's just helping me." You say as you shiver. 
Aiden rubs his hands up and down your shivering arms. 
"He better remove his hands off her..." Derek growls as his claws come out from his fingertips. 
You glare at Derek. 
"Sorry Aiden, Derek's being a jerk." You say standing. 
"It's alright, I'll go." Aiden smiles. "I just wanted to be sure you were alright." 
Aiden stands as you walk him to the door. 
"Thanks for checking on me." You smile as he hugs you. 
He brushes his lips against your ear. 
"No problem, don't forget to text me." He smiles as you nod. 
"I won't." You say as he leaves. 
You pull the door shut behind him; you look at the five men that look at you. 
"You know, you could've been nicer." You say walking back to the couch. 
Isaac nudges Stiles and motions to you. 
"Oh..." Stiles says quickly catching onto what he means. "Here YN, it might keep you warm." 
Stiles takes off his jacket and puts it around your shoulders; you smile holding his jacket around you. 
"Thanks Stiles." You say smiling. 
"You should get changed into some drier clothes so you can explain why you and him are suddenly best friends." Derek says with an angry tone. 
"You may be my brother but you don't have any choice in who I'm friends with." You say walking up the steps to your room. 
"Maybe you shouldn't be so hard on her." Peter says plopping on the couch.
"She brought one of the alphas here." Derek says. 
"She just had her first alpha dream, go easy on her until the full moon." Peter says. 
"What's going to happen to her on the full moon?" Stiles asks concerned. 
"She's going to go through changed up until the full moon." Peter says. "Really bad changes." 
"All because of the dreams?" Isaac asks. 
"The full moon is in 5 days, how bad will she get if this was just the first day?" Scott asks. 
"Every full moon is going to be dangerous for her; it'll start 5 days exactly before the day of the full moon." Peter says glancing at each of them. 
"How long does she have to deal with this?" Derek asks. 
"It should be finished after the 5th full moon." Peter says. "If she survives." 
"What do you mean 'if she survives'?" Isaac asks as everyone looks at Peter worried. 
"It's only going to get worse with each full moon." Peter says. 
"I'm going to talk to her." Stiles says. 
Derek nods as Stiles walks up the stairs. Stiles lightly knocks on the door as you walk out of the bathroom in a bathrobe; you open the door. 
"Oh...uh...sorry." Stiles says looking at you up and down before closing his eyes. 
"Stiles, it's okay." You laugh opening the door wider for him. "Come in." 
"I...okay." Stiles says hesitating thinking about what Derek would do if he knew that Stiles walking on his sister changing. 
Stiles walks in as you shut the door. 
"Sorry, it's a little messy." You say looking in your closet. 
"It's cleaner than my room." Stiles chuckles sitting on your bed glancing at you as you look for clothes. 
"Did you come into here to lecture me?" You ask taking a tank top out. 
"Noe, I just came to talk to you." Stiles says playing with his fingers as he tries not to look at you. 
"About what?" You ask walking into the bathroom. 
You start to change. 
"Stiles, would you be able to grab that black bra in the top draw for me?" You ask. 
"Oh...you know-" Stiles asks opening your draw and taking out your bra. 
"It's not about Aiden is it?" You ask as you open the door slightly reaching out with your hand. 
Stiles hands the bra to you. 
"No, no, no." Stiles says. "But I do what to know what you see in him." 
"Why does it matter?" You ask after changing. 
You walk out and look at him. 
"All I want is someone to trust my judgement." You say sighing sitting beside him. "They want my help and to be honest, I think we need theirs." 
"What do they need help with?" Stiles asks. 
"They need help finding out who's making the human sacrifices." You mention. 
"Why do they care?" Stiles asks confused. 
You glare at him. 
"Ever thought they do care? Just because they have hearts with innocent people getting killed." You say. 
Stiles watches you slightly biting his lip. 
"Stiles, are you okay?" You ask watching him. 
"Uh...there was something I did want say." Stiles says moving so he's facing you. 
"What is it?" You ask confused bringing your knees to your chin smiling. 
Stiles looks at you switching quick looks from your eyes to your lips; you watch his lips as you close your eyes...

TO BE CONTNIUED