Part 38

THAT NIGHT...

Jackson, Aiden and I go walking through the forest, looking around. Scott didn't come because he was getting his mom some dinner at the hospital.
"So what exactly are we looking for?" Jackson bluntly asks.
"There's another wolf in town." I say looking up at him.
"No offence YN, no one else heard the howling." Aiden mentions looking ahead. "Maybe you should-"
"Shh." I whisper stopping in my tracks grabbing the guys shirts to stop them from walking.
"Wha-" Jackson starts before I put my hand over his mouth.
I remove my hand making my claws come out of my nails while my eyes turn a searing red and my fangs grow.
"Look." I growl as I see the bush up ahead rustle.
I growl and run ahead.
"YN! Stop!" Aiden yells running after me.
"These pants are expensive." Jackson states running alongside Aiden. "If I get these dirty, she better pay for a new pair."
Aiden and Jackson stop seeing me unconscious and bloody on the forest floor; Aiden's eyes turn blue as he growls.
"Take her back to Derek's loft, I'll find who did this!" Aiden growls before running into ahead trying to catch a scent.
Jackson touches the wounds concerned.
"Why aren't they healing?" Jackson mumbles to himself.
Jackson carefully lifts me up in his arms and uses his wolf speed to run back to the loft where Derek and Peter are.
"What the hell happened to her!?" Derek asks concerned as Peter moves off the couch as Jackson carefully lays me down.
"We don't know-" Jackson starts as Aiden rushes in the door.
"Nothing, I couldn't catch any scent. Just hers." Aiden admits.
"Someone get Scott here to call his boss." Derek says frowning.
Peter examines the bruises and wounds.
"These are alpha marks which is why it isn't healing." Peter says grabbing my hand and pressing the tops of my nails pushing out my claws.
Peter traces my claws alongside the claw marks on my chest; they're exactly the same.
"Someone get me some tweezers or a toothpick or something that'll get under these claws." Peter says looking at Derek, Jackson and Aiden. "There's something under here."
Derek hands him the tweezers; Peter sticks the tweezers under one claw and pulls out a piece of skin.
"It's skin." Aiden states.
"Not just anyone's skin...It's hers." Peter says looking around.
"Are you saying she inflicted the wounds herself?" Jackson asks confused...

3 DAYS LATER...

I slowly wake up, squinting from the bright light. I try to move my legs and arms but they seem to be locked down by chains. I start to growl, my claws come out as my eyes turn red; I lean my head back and let out a piercing howl.
"Hey hey, YN." Deaten says placing his hand on my arm. "It's okay, you're safe."
I blink a few times and retract my claws and my eyes turn back to normal color.
"Wh-what am I doing here?" I ask looking around.
"What's the last thing you remember?" Deaten asks as Scott, Stiles and Derek come rushing into the room.
"Stiles!" I smile looking up at him.
"Thank god you're okay." Stiles says relieved kissing my forehead before Derek coughs, glaring at Stiles.
"Sorry, sorry." Stiles says before I grab his hand so he can't leave my side.
"YN, what's the last thing you remember?" Deaten asks as all eyes on me.
"I remember Jackson, Aiden and I were walking through the forest when I heard something behind some bushes." I say thinking. "Next thing I know, I blackout."
Everyone glances around the room at each other.
"What?" I ask confused.
"YN, you've been unconscious for 3 days." Deaten states...

TO BE CONTINUED

What do you think of the story so far? What do you think happens next? Leave feedback :) xx