Part 7

"I did it because we do need their help." You say walking off. 
"YN." Scott says catching up to you. "You know I can't let you walk by yourself." 
"I want to be alone." You say. 
"Not when you're like this, anything can happen." Scott says. 
"Then can I just-I wanna go home." You say finally turning around. 
"Home is probably the safest place for you." Scott says...

MEANWHILE...

"She's going to not have control over the thing she does for the next 5 nights." Peter says. "You have to lock her up good or who knows what'll happen." 
"I'm free for the next 5 nights to help if you needed it." Stiles mentions. 
"Before I forget, the 5 nights leading up to the full moon; she will become alpha every night with no control." Peter says. "It's going to be a blood bath every night for the next 5 nights." 
"Something tells me we're going to deal with the hulk." Isaac shrugs. "We're going to need more than just chains." 
"She's not going to turn into the hulk, you idiot." Derek says to Isaac. "Is she?" 
Derek, Stiles and Isaac look at Peter as he shrugs. 
"Only time will tell." Peter says as you and Scott walk back into the room. 
"Hey guys, perfect timing." Isaac chuckles sarcastically. 
You walk up the stairs heading to your room, Peter looks at his watch. 
"I think now would be a good time to start following her and makes sure she doesn't leave." Peter mentions as Stiles quickly runs up the stairs following you. 
"Don't just send a human, you idiots." Peter says frustraded and rolls his eyes. 
Scott and Isaac looks at each other. 
"I'll go." Isaac says walking up after Stiles. "When should we tie her down though?" 
"You'll know." Peter says as Isaac walks down the hall. 
Isaac knocks on your door before walking in; Stiles is sitting on you bed while you're sitting on your bean bag. 
"Come in, another person to watch me while I'm crazy." You say rolling your eyes. 
"You're not crazy, you're just in a bad state at the moment." Stiles says. "We just don't want anything to happen to you." 
"Or anyone else." Isaac adds smiling innocently. 
"Do you guys really think I'd kill people? When I have controlled my powers before numerous full moons." You mention. "Tell me if you think I'm a killer." 
Isaac and Stiles look at you before looking at each other. 
"You're not a killer and we're not accusing you." Stiles says. "We're just trying to be there for you-" 
"Stiles!" Scott yells from downstairs as Stiles stands. 
"I'll be back." Stiles says walking out the door. 
Stiles walks downstairs. 
"What?" Stiles asks confused. 
"We think it'd be best if you stayed away from YN while she's like this." Derek says. 
"What? Why?" Stiles asks. 
"When YN turns, she most likely come after you before anyone else first." Peter says. "Her thirst for blood with grow higher as the days shorten. So if you want to live to see another few days; I suggest you get out of here fast." 
Stiles stands in shock as Peter rolls his eyes. 
"Scott, can you get him out of here?" Peter asks. 
"No problem." Scott says. "Come on buddy." 
"I want to help YN..." Stiles says softly walking out with Scott.
"You're no good dead!" Peter yells as they leave. 
Derek glares at him. 
"What? The kid has to know the truth." Peter says...

MEANWHILE...

Isaac sits on the bed with his back leaning against the door. 
"Sooo..." Isaac says awkwardly as your eyes look from your phone to him. "Cute room." 
"Thanks." You smile looking around. "It's a little messy." 
"It's pretty clean." Isaac chuckles. 
Isaac looks at your posters of bands and singers before looking at your tiger patterned blanket.
"Your room doesn't exactly match with each other." Isaac chuckles. "You have a bunch of singers on the wall, a tiger patterned blanket and dragon sculptures around the room." 
"I like to be unique." You smile standing. "The bands symbolize my taste in music." 
"I haven't heard half those bands up there." Isaac chuckles as you look at him stunned. 
"Are you serious?" You ask. "You have to hear them." 
You grab a pair of your earphones and grab your iPod before sliding down next to Isaac.
"First, tell me what your blanket and your sculptures mean for you." Isaac says smiling at you taking one earphone. 
"Well, my blanket represents my wild side and my love for animals." You smile. "And my dragons? They mean that just because something looks not so appealing on the outside doesn't mean that's who they are. For the record, I think dragons a beautiful creatures." 
Isaac nods smiling. 
"Wow, that's definitely the best combination for a person who wants to be unique." Isaac smiles as you both put your earphones in. 
"Thanks." You smile at him before looking for a song by your favorite band and play it. 
Isaac and you tap your feet to the beat of the song.
"This is pretty catchy." Isaac admits chuckling. 
"Right? They're the best." You grin singing along to the song before your eyes close and open again with your eyes a searing red. You glance around the room as your normal eye color fades back in; Isaac doesn't notice as he's concentrating on the song. The song ends as Isaac smiles at you.
"This song is really good; could you download it to mine soon?" Isaac asks chuckling. 
You laugh and stand. 
"Of course, soon." You smirk bouncing back on your bed. "Let's have some fun." 
Isaac looks at you confused. 
"What do you mean?" Isaac asks as you get up. 
You hold your hand to him. 
"Trust me." You smile as he takes your hand and stands. 
You walk him over to your window and open it. 
"You mean leaving your room?" Isaac says as you nod. "I don't think that's a good idea." 
"Fine, you can stay." You say turning to him with your eyes a deep red. 
Isaac walks towards you before you jump out your window and sprint through the forest. 
"This isn't good." Isaac says before quickly running downstairs. 
"Why aren't you watching YN?" Derek asks. 
"She uh-" Isaac starts before Derek runs upstairs. 
"What happened?" Peter asks.
"She's gone." Derek says walking down the steps. 
"I'm sorry she just...I don't know." Isaac shrugs. "Just jumped out of the window."
"We have to look for her and fast." Derek says as he runs to the door as Scott's about to walk in. 
"Hey...?" Scott says confused as Derek runs past him. "Where's he going?" 
"YN escaped thanks to him." Peter says pointing at Isaac.
"How?" Scott asks as Isaac grabs his arm. 
"I'll tell you on the way." Isaac says jogging out the door pulling Scott...

MEANWHILE...

You're running through the woods with your red eyes looking around at each angle; you skid to a stop as you see Adien sitting on a rock ahead of you. Your heart races panting and breathing heavily as he stands. 
"Oh no." Aiden says quietly as you charge at him. 
Aiden's claws grow over his fingernails, his sharp teeth show along with his red eyes. 
"You shouldn't be here." Aiden growls as he pushes you to the ground. 
You shake the dirt off before growling at him and charging back at him; you tackle him into a tree as he winces in pain grabbing your arms do you don't claw him. You try to bite him but he moves every time. 
"YN!" He yells before ducking under one of your arms and pushing your chest against the tree keeping his arms on your back do you don't move. 
You try to claw back at him but fail; you continue squirming and growling. 
"I'm not letting you go-" Aiden starts. 
"You didn't say you were bringing a friend." Deucalion says smirking as you squirm under Aiden's grip...

TO BE CONTINUED