Part 24

#Imagine TEEN WOLF PART 24: A Kiss From A Black Rose

PART 23: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rr24va

{I will be also putting this story in wattpad. Please let me know if you want me to notify you when the next part goes up} My Wattpad: MrsJDMaslow

RECAP: "Stiles, are you shy?" You giggle walking over and helping him take off his shirt. "Now drop the jeans...and let's go in."

You laugh running into the water...

NOW: You're laughing as you sink into the water; it was just right and there was enough light from the moonlight as you watch an eager Stiles stumble with his jeans before running in.

"Gah! It's cold!" Stiles exclaims wrapping his arms around himself walking out to you.

"Don't be such a girl." You splash him. "It's perfect."

"You know, if you didn't have this alpha thing under control right now." Stiles starts. "I'd probably be dead."

"Probably?" You laugh. "You would be dead, I would've torn you apart like you were a fish while I was a shark."

Stiles stays quiet for a moment.

"That's a little daunting..." Stiles finally says.

"But I'm glad I have this under control." You smile at him.

"Me too, or we wouldn't be here right now." Stiles says smiling back.

"You know Stiles, you're a great person and there's something I've wanted to do for a while now..." You start. "But I don't know if I should do it-"

"Do it." Stiles says interrupting you.

You look at him before you swim closer to him and wrap your arms around his neck. Stiles moves his eyes to yours before looking down at your lips; he has his hands gripping your hips. You were about to speak when Stiles leans down and presses his lips to yours...

MEANWHILE...

"How do you think Stiles is going up there?" Scott asks looking around at everyone.

"Well...he hasn't come down so the talk must be going well." Lydia smiles before looking at the time. "Allison, we should get going."

Allison looks up at the clock before nodding in agreement.

"We have to go." Allison says grabbing her weapon bag. "Keep us updated."

Allison kisses Scott's cheek before leaving.

"So what do you think of YN finally becoming alpha?" Isaac smirks at Derek sitting on a bench,

"I think she's going to be a great alpha." Derek says honestly.

"Definitely made her hotter." Isaac mumbles as Derek and Scott glares at him. "I mean...ya know...hot by temperature-"

"Just shut up." Scott rolls his eyes.

"You know it's annoying having a beta and Stiles go 'Derek your sister is a babe' or say things like that with me in the room." Derek glares at Isaac annoyed.

Isaac fiddles with his hands awkwardly.

"It won't happen again." Isaac says quietly.

"I don't think their words should be annoying you." Peter says finally talking from the top of the staircase. "She's a gorgeous young woman with perks; you were exactly the same with Jennifer before you knew what she was."

Derek rolls his eyes.

"By the way, did Stiles go upstairs to talk to YN or take her for a walk?" Peter asks standing.

"Don't speak as if she's a dog." Derek growls as Isaac and Scott shoot glares at Peter.

"No...I didn't mean- sorry." Peter rolls his eyes. "I'm serious, they aren't up here."

Everyone looks at each other with a nervous, worried, shocked expression...

MEANWHILE...

Stiles and you have made your way back to the sand making out heavily; his hands roam your body while one hand of yours searches through his hair while the other is holding the small of his back...

MEANWHILE...

"Did you two do it?" Kali asks leaning against the doorframe as the twins walk back in.

"Of course they did, Kali." Deucalion smiles. "They wouldn't disobey an order."

"Wouldn't be too sure on that one." Ennis mumbles.

"I have a date with her tomorrow night." Aiden mentions.

"Perfect." Deucalion smiles. "Now that Aiden has finally done something right, what about you Ethan?"

"What about me?" Ethan asks confused.

"I want you to get Scott to join." Deucalion says.

"He's not a girl, I can't ask him on a date like Aiden did." Ethan glares.

"Earn his trust, once Aiden has YN wrapped around his finger, it'll be easier for his to give in to us." Deucalion mentions smirking.

"What about Derek?" Kali asks standing straight.

"He's not an alpha, we don't need him anymore." Ennis replies before Deucalion does.

"Correct, Ennis." Deucalion smiles pleased.

Somehow Deucalion notices Aiden looking down a little depressed.

"Aiden chin up because tomorrow is your big date." Deucalion mentions. "Kali, go help him pick out a tux."

"I don't need her help-" Aiden starts before Deucalion interrupts.

"Do it. Now." Deucalion growls.

They both nod and they walk upstairs.

"You don't fool me." Kali says opening his closet while he sits on the bed.

"What are you talking about?" Aiden asks confused.

"Come on, I can see you're falling harder for YN." Kali smirks. "More than Deucalion knows..."

TO BE CONTINUED

What do you think of the story so far? What do you think happens next? How far do you and Stiles get? What happens on the date? What happens when Derek sees you knowing you left without his permission since it was still a full moon? Leave feedback :) xx