Part 19

"You can't kill her." Scott says coldly finally speaking up.

"If I have to, I will." Deucalion says. "Believe me, I don't want to. She's going to be a fine addition to this pack if she manages to control it-"

"We aren't with you to join the pack." Scott growls. "When YN becomes an alpha, we're going to leave because we already have a pack."

"You mean that human cross werewolf pack of yours?" Aiden chuckles standing straight up. "You're joking right? If they cared for either of you two at all...where are they?"

"They're thinking of a plan." Scott says. "The only joke here is you. I can see through your act; you don't give a shit about YN, you just wanted her here for the pack."

"Congratulations Scott, you finally figured us out." Kali laughs.

"Not enough obviously." Ennis mentions.

Scott lifts you up into his arms.

"Where do you think you're going with her?" Ethan asks quickly blocking Scott's entrance to the stairway.

"I'm laying her down in my bed so she'll be more comfortable." Scott glares at him before walking around Ethan and walking up the steps.

"Are we really going to kill her if she can't control the alpha power?" Aiden asks as Deucalion just blankly stares at him.

Deucalion may be blind but sometimes it seems like he can see clearer than most. He lifts up his walking stick and takes off the cap before swiping it across Aiden's cheek; he puts the cap back on.

"Take this job seriously!" Deucalion yells in Aiden's face. "Don't fall for her just because you think she's pretty...or we might just have to kill one of our own."

Deucalion turns his back and walks away...

MEANWHILE...

"Okay...let's just forget and wait until tonight to strike when they're asleep." Alison suggests.

"When she turns? Alison they won't be able to fall asleep tonight." Lydia says in a 'duh' expression.

"There's no right time to strike." Derek says coldly. "We either strike today or there's no point."

"Derek, don't be like that." Peter says. "We have to do something though, question is, how can we do something without getting caught?"

MEANWHILE...

"Stiles, slow down!" Isaac yells in the passenger seat of Stiles' jeep.

"I need to clear my head." Stiles says over the loud blasting music.

"She'll be fine." Isaac says turning down the music as Stiles comes to a stop light.

There was a moment of silent before Stiles slams his hands on the steering wheel.

"It shouldn't of taken me this long!" Stiles yells to himself forgetting Isaac's in the car. "What if she doesn't come back? What if I never get to tell her how I feel?"

"Dude, YN is a fighter." Isaac says as Stiles drives again when the light turns green. "Can you see her actually saying yes to joining Deucalion and his little pack?"

"Aiden's in it..." Stiles coldly mentions.

"So? She doesn't want to be apart of that pack." Isaac says.

"I'm losing people." Stiles says. "My dad got taken by Miss Blake and YN may not even be alive after tonight."

"Stiles, you have to focus. You can't go around feeling sorry for yourself." Isaac mentions. "Think! You're the smartest guy I know! You can't get distracted..."

MEANWHILE...

Scott managed to take off the air vent top as quietly as he could.

"Come on, we're going home." Scott says to an unconscious you.

Scott lifts you into the vent before climbing up after you.

"I really wish you were awake right now." Scott mumbles climbing over you so he's ahead.

He grabs one of your arms and drags you along after him; it takes about 15 minutes for Scott to find the garbage escape chute.

"This'll do." Scott says as he makes a disgusted face. "Sorry YN."

Scott pushes you down the chute making you land in a pile of garbage bags before sliding down after you...

TO BE CONTINUED

What do you think of the story so far? Are you strong enough to control the alpha power? Will you get killed in the process? Or will your Prince Charming save you? Leave feedback :) xx