Part 27

Stiles drops the roses and walks away and Isaac quickly follows.

"Dude, what are you doing? Go get her." Isaac says walking with Stiles.

"I told you, she doesn't like me anymore and it's my fault." Stiles frowns kicking some stones.

"You and her...Had sex last night." Isaac mentions. "She obviously still has feelings for you."

"Then why is she with Aiden?" Stiles asks stopping and frowning at Isaac.

"Maybe she's trying to get over you and last night was the one thing she wanted to do with you." Isaac shrugs. "She probably wanted you to be her first."

"You're half helping and half making me want to hit you." Stiles glares.

"Sorry." Isaac says...

MEANWHILE...

Aiden and you are walking hand in hand through the forest smiling while he steals little kisses from your cheek as you walk.

"How far are we going?" You ask curious about where he's taking you.

"Shh miss nosy, we're almost there." Aiden chuckles.

A few more minutes of walking, you were at the top of a hill from the clearing of trees; you see a rug on the ground with a bottle of wine and Ethan in a tuxedo holding the wine.

"Do you ever do anything without Ethan?" You laugh nudging him.

"Hey YN." Ethan smiles taking your hand and helping you sit down.

"Hey Ethan." You smile back as you sit down. "Thanks."

"Well, I needed help so Ethan was the only one I could think of." Aiden admits.

You laugh softly before looking down shyly.

"It's fine, hopefully you twins can make a good date then." You smirk.

Aiden grins before Ethan hands him two glasses and the wine.

"Thanks man." Aiden smiles taking the glasses and wine.

Aiden sits beside you as Ethan walks away...

MEANWHILE...

"Stiles, you have to get her away from Aiden." Scott frowns rolling his eyes.

"She wants to be with him-" Stiles starts.

"She wants you!" Isaac yells frustratedly falling on the couch.

"We've been over this more than 30 times tonight; it's two against one." Scott admits.

"Think of YN as Lydia." Isaac says. "When Lydia was with Jackson, you didn't give up on her."

"Then Jackson went for YN and Lydia was single and you still tried even though Lydia said no." Scott finished.

"This is different." Stiles says. "I'm not going against a human, I'm going against a stinky dog."

Isaac and Scott raised their eyebrows frowning at Stiles.

"I mean...Going against Aiden." Stiles smiles innocently. "Sorry."

Isaac suddenly laughs.

"What's so funny?" Scott asks as Stiles and him look at Isaac confused.

"I was just thinking at how amusing it'd be if Jackson came back and YN was wanting to be with Stiles while being with Aiden." Isaac chuckles. "A love square would be amusing."

Stiles glares at Isaac and Isaac stops laughing.

"Actually, it's not that funny." Isaac mumbles as he stops talking...

MEANWHILE...

"Kali, not everything Deucalion says is going to turn out bad." Ennis mentions.

"I know that, but this won't work." Kali says. "Aiden actually feels something for that girl."

"As in something like he did with Sally?" Ennis asks.

"Yes! The way he looks at her is exactly how he looked at Sally." Kali mentions. "He won't make her join this pack because he's in too deep and doesn't want to hurt her."

"What do we do then?" Ennis asks scratching his neck.

"I don't know." Kali says softly pacing the room...

MEANWHILE...

"Mmm this is so good." You smile taking a bite from the burger you were given.

"Really?" Aiden laughs. "Ethan, you're getting better."

"Shut up." Ethan chuckles.

"Thanks Ethan." You smile as he nods.

"Now, I'll go back to the grill since you two love birds have your food." Ethan mentions walking back into the trees.

"You can smell the smoke right?" Aiden whispers.

"It's a little burnt but I give your brother credit since he is helping." You smile and kiss Aiden's cheek. "It's been a good night..."

TO BE CONTINUED...

What do you think of the story so far? What do you think happens next? Leave feedback :) xx