Part 3

Your fingers twist in his hair as both your tongues fight for dominance. Aiden grinds against you as you pull off his shirt as he unbuttons yours and tosses it over the other side of the room; your bra straps loosely hand down your arms as the bra cups only just hold your breasts in. 
"Mmm Aiden." You moan before he roughly kisses you again...

MEANWHILE...

"It's not right for him to 'hang' out with her. Am I the only one that has that bad feeling?" Scott asks as him, Stiles, Alison and Lydia walk to their next class. 
"I don't trust them so I back you up all the way on this." Stiles nods as they walk pass the classroom you and Aiden are making out in. 
Lydia glances at the room door you and Aiden are in before double taking and looking through the glass in the door noticing you getting pushed against the wall shirtless as you both roughly make out. Lydia slightly smirks before catching up to Stiles, Scott and Alison. 
"I don't think YN and Aiden will make it to this class, if they do, it'll be halfway through it." Lydia chimes before walking into the room. 
"What makes you say that?" Alison asks following Lydia in and sits beside her. 
Stiles and Scott sit behind Alison and Lydia. 
"While you guys all think they hate each other or shouldn't be hanging; I think they're just attracted to each other." Lydia smiles as miss Blake starts talking.
"You think they like each other?" Stiles asks. 
"That's impossible." Scott says shaking his head. 
"Okay then, my bet is they'll come in around the same time and sit in their usual seats and since that's so far too talk...I think they'll text." Lydia says. 
"They gave each other their number?!" Scott yells at Lydia. 
Miss Blake looks over her list of student names before glancing over the heads of all the students noticing two empty seats. 
"Where's YN and Aiden?" Miss Blake asks folding her arms looking to Ethan, Stiles, Scott, Alison and Lydia. 
Stiles shakes his head and shrugs. 
"Aiden told me to say they were getting asked some questions by the sheriff and will hopefully be back by the end of class." Ethan said as Scott death stares him. 
"Do you know why they're both getting asked?" Miss Blake asks. 
"Because I think they were a witness or something to one of the murders." Ethan shrugs. 
"They're definitely up to something." Scott growls...

MEANWHILE...

You're breathless as Aiden massages your breasts in one hand as he unbuttons his pants with the other. Your shorts are unbuttoned while your nails start digging into his back while he nibbles and bites your neck. 
"Aiden." You breathlessly manage to say as his tongue trails over your skin. 
Aiden moans softly on your neck sending chills throughout your body as you glance up at the clock. 
"Aiden." You say louder as he pulls back panting. 
"What?" He asks looking at you confused. 
"We should...Stop for now." You say fixing your bra. 
"What? Why?" Aiden asks confused watching you fix your bra. 
"Because if you and I aren't in this class, Scott is going to think something's up." You say doing up your shorts. 
Aiden zips up his jeans and buttons them.
"You really care about Scott catching us two together, aren't you?" Aiden asks handing you your shirt. "Do you have a thing for him or something?" 
"No, no, no...He's just more who I follow I guess." You mention putting on your shirt. 
"I thought you were a lone wolf?" Aiden asks pulling his shirt back over his shoulders. 
"I do, but I want to follow in Scott's footsteps and help save people instead of hurting or killing them." You say doing up your shirt buttons. 
"Ahh now I see why you're with me." Aiden smirks before chuckling. 
You jump off the bench Aiden lifted you on as he steps closer pushing you between him and the bench; you place your hands on his chest and look up at him curiously. 
"And why's that?" You ask slightly biting your lip. 
"Because even though your're a good little solider, you love to rebel and get the taste of being a badass in you." Aiden smirks before kissing you again. "It's okay, I think girls who rebel are hot." 
You kiss him back speaking against his lips. 
"Then we definitely have to go further next time to show you how rebellious I can get." You wink before pushing him back and stepping pass him. 
"So I guess we can finish this session this afternoon?" Aiden suggests smirking following you out of the classroom. 
"I'm definitely agreeing to that." You grin back before heading towards the lockers and grabbing your books. 
"I'm looking forward to it." Aiden says across the hall grabbing his books from his locker. 
You lightly knock on the classroom door and open it. 
"So lovely for you both to join us." Miss Blake says. "Please take your seats." 
She starts writing on the board as Aiden takes a seat beside Ethan and you sit beside Stiles. 
"Where were you and why were you with him?" Stiles asks turning towards you slightly jealous. 
"Nowhere, just at the library." You grin as Scott shakes his head at you. 
Scott noticed your heartbeat knowing you were lying. You quickly looked away. 
"Why were you with him though? I thought you hated him?" Alison asks. 
"I was just working on some assignment we had together and both thought we had free period." You say shrugging. "Why the 20 questions guys?" 
Your phone suddenly vibrates; you take it out of your pocket noticing you have 4 unread text messages. 
"Lydia seems to think you're both attracted to each other, is that true?" Scott asks. 
"What? Why? What makes you think that?" You ask looking at Lydia. 
Lydia smiles sweetly before writing something on a piece of paper and folding it twice before handing it back to you. You look confused as you open the note. It says "I saw you and Aiden making out in the science room ;)" You look at her before scrunching up the note; she winks at you before turning back around in her seat. Your phone vibrates again as you open the messages. You have 2 from Stiles, 2 from Scott and 1 from Aiden. You open the two from Scott; one saying "Where are you?! I'm worried about you :/" the other saying "I could hear your heart beating, I know you were lying. We need to talk." 
You glance at Scott before looking back at your phone and read the two from Stiles. One says "Why are you skipping class with Aiden?" the other saying "What did the note say?" You look at Stiles who is on his phone, most likely texting Scott. You look back at your other text message from Aiden which says "Miss those lips already ;)" You smirk before looking over at Aiden who's chewing slightly on his pen. Aiden looks back at you and winks; looking at his lips making you bite your lower lip with a slight smirk forming on your lips. Scott and Stiles switch confused looks. 
"I'm not the only one that saw that, am I?" Stiles asks Scott as he shakes his head. 
"Maybe Lydia was right." Alison mentions leaning back on Scott's desk.
"I have an idea though." Scott nods as as Lydia draws trees on the pages of her notebooks. 
'What is it? Find someone completely irresistible to take her mind off Aiden?" Stiles says sarcastically. 
Scott smirks and nods at Stiles before looking at Alison who starts to smile understanding what Scott's thinking. Stiles looks at them both confused. 
"Okay, I might be the one with the ideas and being smart and all but I'm not telepathic." Stiles nods. "So tell me the plan."
"You'll find out." Scott smirks as the bell rings. 
Everyone leaves the classroom and Scott pulls you aside. 
"So what were you really up to?" Scott asks glaring at Aiden and Ethan across the halls.
"Hey, can you trust me like I trust you?" You ask Scott noticing the glare. 
"I do trust you but-" Scott starts. 
"No buts, if you trust me there should be no buts." You say. "Trust my judgement." 
"I trust you, I'd trust you with my life but it's them I don't trust." Scott says. 
"Give them one chance. That's all." You say smiling slightly. 
You walk over to Aiden and Ethan as you walk away with them. Isaac walks over to Scott confused. 
"Why did I just see YN walk off with those alphas?" Isaac asks leaning against the lockers with Scott watching you guys walk off. 
"Apparently she's friends with them." Scott says walking off as Isaac follows. 
"Since when?" Isaac asks. 
"Only just in first class." Scott says shaking his head. "Anyway, where were you?"
"Oh, I was just following up on a few things; don't worry about it." Isaac says grinning. 
"You sure?" Scott asks as they walk in the library. 
"I'm sure." Isaac says before sitting down. 
Scott nods before sitting next to him, Alison, Stiles and Lydia walk in and sit at their table. 
"So now can I know the plan to help YN from the alpha twins?" Stiles asks looking at Scott. 
"I don't see why she needs saving." Lydia says. "He's super hot and she likes him so I think you guys are just making a big deal out of nothing." 
"Maybe you guys should listen to Lydia for once." Alison suggests. "Afterall, she was right about those two having each others numbers." 
"It's definitely not right, so we have to protect her." Isaac says. 
"And we have to do it before Derek finds out about this." Scott mentions as Lydia stands. 
"While you guys discuss your idiotic plan, I'll be over there finding a book." Lydia says before walking off. 
"So what's the plan?" Stiles asks Isaac shakes his head. 
"You're not as smart as you think." Isaac says under his breath. 
Stiles glares at Isaac. 
"Look, YN likes you." Scott says. "So you're going to-"
"What? Wait, YN likes me?" Stiles repeats still shocked and confused. 
"She does, and if you'd taken your eyes off Lydia you would've noticed that she was always right in front of you." Alison mentions. 
"My eyes aren't always on Lydia." Stiles says uncomfortably lying. 
"You've been eyeing her off ever since 3rd grade." Scott says. 
"Maybe you should ask YN out before she goes straight into the twins trap." Isaac says. "Lydia had her chance, Stiles."
"I'm still shocked YN actually likes me more than a friend." Stiles says. 
"Would you consider dating her?" Alison asks. 
Stiles shrugs. 
"I don't know if I look at her more than a friend." Stiles mentions. 
"You got jealous earlier or her and Aiden. I could hear your heart beats." Scott says as Stiles glares at him. 
"My heart is inside my chest, please keep your furry ears to yourself." Stiles frowns. 
"That means you must like her a little though, right?" Isaac asks as Stiles shrugs again. 
"I don't know, can you guys stop pressuring me?" Stiles says before standing up. 
You walk in with Aiden and Ethan; stopping in the doorway as you see them all sitting at the table. 
"Maybe we should go somewhere else." You say softly to Aiden and Ethan as you glance at Scott, Stiles, Isaac and Alison. 
Stiles tightens his grip on his pen as he sits back down. Scott gives Aiden a dirty look when he puts his arm around your shoulders as Alison stands. 
"YN, could I have a work with you?" Alison asks smiling sweetly. 
You look at Alison and nods. 
"I'll be back." You smile at Aiden as you walk to Alison. 
Alison leads you down one of the isle's in the library. 
"Look, I don't need a lecture from you too." You sigh softly leaning against the shelf. 
"I'm not going to lecture you." Alison starts as you look at her confused. "I just wanted to know if you did have feelings for Aiden." 
You look over at Aiden before looking back at her.
"Uh...huh? I don't know what you're talking about." You shrug. 
"We saw him wink at you in last class and noticed you both were texting." Alison mentions. 
"So? He's cute, funny, nice and from what I see, a good guy." You say. "He's the complete package...Plus wolf." 
"Do you think it's all just an act? Just getting close to you so they can kill Derek?" Alison asks. 
"Alison, you're like a sister to me." You say softly. "So please trust my judgement." 
You walk past Alison. 
"One more thing." Alison says as you stop and turn to face her. "What about your feelings for Stiles?" 
You don't say anything just thinking for a moment. 
"I do like him but he doesn't like me; I know that. Please just not mention this to the boys." You say. "He loves Lydia and I'm not getting in the way of that. I think this is what I need to stop my feelings for Stiles. Also don't let the boys get crazy ideas since I'm hanging out with the twins; I trust you."
You walk back to Aiden and Ethan. 
"Everything okay?" Ethan asks. 
"Of course." You smile as Aiden and Ethan follow you out of the library. 
Stiles looks at Scott and Isaac who are smirking at him. 
"Okay, I might like her a bit." Stiles admits. 
"Awesome, so what's the plan?" Isaac asks. 
"No plan." Alison says as she sits down. 
"What do you mean no plan?" Scott asks. 
"Just leave her and the boys alone." Alison says. "You guys are reading too much into this." 
"Or you're not reading enough into this." Stiles says.
"Look, you guys know she can look after herself, so let her." Alison says. "She likes Aiden and she wants to get over Stiles so this is how she's doing it." 
"She wants to get over me?" Stiles asks once again, shocked.
"Okay, plan...Stiles you ask YN out on a date tonight when we go to Derek's; you admit you like her-" Scott starts. 
"But..." Stiles glances over at Lydia still looking over at books. 
"No Lydia, just YN. You have to help her." Isaac says. 
"No guys, just don't do anything stupid." Alison says before walking off. 
"Alison." Scott calls. 
"I don't want any part of this plan." Alison says walking out of the library. 
"Maybe Alison's right." Stiles says glancing from Scott to Isaac. "I can't fake feelings."
"You're not faking them, all you're doing is telling her the truth." Isaac says. 
"You really think she'll choose me over Aiden with her knowing she's second choice to Lydia?" Stiles asks. 
"She doesn't need to know that." Scott says. "She just need to know you like her." 
Stiles sighs before picking up his books.
"I need to do some thinking. See you both next class." Stiles says leaving. 
Lydia walks back confused. 
"Where did the other two go?" She asks. 
"To do some thinking." Scott says slamming his head down on the table. 
"Doesn't that hurt? Even for a werewolf?" Lydia asks...

TO BE CONTINUED