Prolougue

"Mom, I'm going out for a sec!", Izuku called out as he readied his shoes and headed to the door.

"Be careful, dear!", Inko reminded as she peeked from the kitchen to the front porch.

"I will, mom!"

Breathing in the cold air of mid December, the greenette went out to the outside after closing the door.

"Hey, Izu!", two guys; one with Azure eyes and Sapphire Blue hair, and another with Auburn Brown hair and Emerald Green eyes, greeted him upon passing by the park.

"Oh!", Izuku smiled upon seeing them. "Hey, Henri! Hey, Nagisa!"

The one with the blue hair, Nagisa, immediately pushed the greenette to the left. "You've got to see this!"

The greenette blinked. "See what?"

"There was this strange box that kept glowing at that corner over there", Henri, the one with the brown hair, explained. "It was really..."

"Awesome!? Cool!? Extravagant!?", Nagisa guessed.

"...Interesting."

Izuku laughed at his two friends' bantering and grabbed their hands. "Just take me there, okay?"

Henri and Nagisa exchanged looks, before smiling at the greenette. "It's right behind you, silly!"

Izuku turned to see a glowing box on the ground. The other two watched him pick it up and stare at it in awe. "What's this...?"

He fumbled at the lid curiously.

The brunette sweatdropped and tried to reach out to him. "Izu, I don't think you should--"

Without warning, strange symbols erupted and blasted the greenette in the face as the glow worsened and the lid got thrown off. The three of them screamed.

When it died down, however, the three of them hesitantly bent down to see what just happened to the box, and what exactly was inside it.

Suddenly, Nagisa facepalmed. "Seriously!?"

Henri tilted his head. "Why would a leatherbound book and a handful of keys glow like that? And what were those symbols?"

Izuku picked the box up gently. "I...I don't know, either."

Suddenly, the book inside it flew upward and glowed again. GREETINGS!

The three of them screamed in horror. A TALKING BOOK!?

Nobody knew what was happening, but it would surely be a major turning point in their lives; more specifically, Izuku Midoriya's.

😄

A/N:

Hey, guys! Quinny here with a brand new story!

So, this was a request of shiki36 that instead of Izuku inheriting One For All, he'll be *insert spoiler here*.

Sooo, to make this more interesting, I decided to make this in the Come To Your Senses universe. With a few changes, of course xDD

Who here had read Come To Your Senses down to it's latest arc, by the way?

Well, this fanfic is kinda like the Alternate Universe of that fanfic, soo xD

If you're wondering what changes I'm talking about, well...you'll find out xD

Hope you guys enjoyed! Leave a vote or comment if you guys want, and I'll see you all on the next chapter!

Bye! 😁😂