Chapter 51

"J-Jay...? Wh...what is...", Izuku looked around, utterly lost for words. "What's going on...?"

Jay looked down, biting his lip in what appears to be regret.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

The candlelight flickered. The sound of metal clanking against metal caught Izuku's attention. So, the greenette turned to the direction of the sound.

Spiky blonde hair and Crimson Red eyes bearing target symbols, regarding him with a mix of amusement and sadistic joy.

The Herrscher of Chaos themself, in all their glory, walking towards Izuku and Jay from somewhere above.

They had a haughty grin on their face, like they've already won...whatever this whome mess is.

This whole thing is probably a game to them.

[God, "Rabbi of All Mankind", would like to tell incarnation, "Izuku Midoriya", to be careful.]

Izuku glanced at the message briefly, before returning his gaze to the approaching ruler.

"Well, it is only right to welcome our new housemate", the Herrscher of Chaos chirped, jumping from the step right above the floor and bounding over to next to where Jay was sitting. "Wouldn't you agree, my dear host?"

The blonde teen sighed quietly, choosing to bury his whole face to the stuffed orange slime in his grip. The Herrscher grinned, before patting his hair.

Saying that Izuku was confused was an understatement. The understatement of the century.

[God, "Awesomest Most Handsome Music Man", is wondering if he is bamboozled right now.]

[Goddess, "Lover of Desire and Passion", is intrigued!]

[Goddess, "Salvation Queen of Dark Hope", expresses her worry for incarnation, "Izuku Midoriya".]

The greenette took a deep breath. He repeated himself. "Ca-can someone please tell me what's going on here? Where am I?"

The Herrscher of Chaos turned, fixing their eyes on him. Their gaze looked predatory, calculating.

Suddenly, Izuku feared if he made a ginormous mistake on his part.

"Ah, but it's rude of me if I do not answer the questions of our new companion...", the Herrscher sighed playfully, crouching before the green-haired teen. "Therefore, I'll gladly do so."

Izuku did his best not to recoil from the dangerous person. The ruler grinned.

The candlelight grew brighter, illuminated by the rather sinister glint in the Herrscher of Chaos' eyes.

"Where you are right now is my own personal realm. My own room, if you will", the ruler spreads their arms. "A space that only belongs to me and me alone, much like my own mind. Welcome to the Archives, kid."

The candlelight flared an unnatural red glow shortly before going back to orange, making Izuku's eyes widened in shock.

An amused stare. "The books that contained here are all coming from the gods themselves; all their knowledge, especially the wisdom of my god, contained in these rows and rows of bound paper..."

A pause. Then, the indirect messages started piling up.

[Goddess, "Source of Wisdom and Warfare", remembers creating this space!]