Chapter 47

Sorry for the long wait, everyone! Don't worry, I have big things planned for this story! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! 🤭😈😆

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter!

😮

Whatever Bianca had been expecting, this wasn't it.

Sure, she had been expecting to find a bomb, since that was the whole point of this trip.

She just didn't expect...whatever this is.

The ceiling are made of glass that they're able to see through, since they can literally see most levels of the labyrinth realm through it.

There are a lot of those giant metal monsters running amock the top floors like people in shopping malls. The sheer number of them made them all hide behind All Might or some pillars erected on the four corners of the ceiling.

Bianca raised her lance at the ready, prepared to rescue any unfortunate soul caught up there, but fortunately she saw no students.

It's fortunate that what Ezekiel said about most of the students already brought to the safe spots, or so it was called.

It would be better if all of them are now relatively safe in those places, but it's better than everyone being in grave danger with no way out.

As one can probably tell, their situation is complicated. Maybe even beyond that. That's why they're now finding a solution to this, to get them all out.

But the sight above them...honestly reminded them all of the sheer number of enemies, and the power of the Herrscher of Chaos in this place.

It's enough for any person wandering on their own to feel hopelessness when they see it.

Which is why it's a good thing that Bianca is an experienced Valkyrie, the freaking Symbol of Peace that is All Might is with them, and they are not alone.

All Might looked around, and checked if all of the teens were still with them for the umpteenth time.

Bianca thought it was cute, but she would prefer it if the hero would worry less. At this rate, he'd get so much wrinkles!

After some time, when it was clear that the monsters didn't pay them any mind, the teens stopped hiding and stood beside the hero and the Valkyrie.

When he was sure that the monsters won't jump on them the second he looks away, Katsuki took the time to look around the place more, and realized. Holy ****, this is a greenhouse!

Much, much larger than an average one, and could be a literal acre of land for how wide the space is, but undoubtedly a greenhouse.

Roses grew in bundles around them. They come in different colors--blue, pink, green, red. There are also daffodils, violets, irises--other beautiful flowers and plants littered in this place. The place was truly breathtaking.

But that's not all.

Little dolls that seem to be made of porcelain, all with unique features to them, walked from various places all around them, carrying whatever they could get their hands on in this greenhouse and walking forward towards and from the far wall of the greenhouse, somehow passing through, disappearing and reappearing inside the wall like it was nothing at all.

One was carrying a bouquet of flowers with them, another carrying a big shard of glass, and several others carrying pieces of metal. It was weird seeing it, as well as creepy.

Hatsume was squealing with excitement. "Oooh! Walking dolls! I wonder how they're built by the Herrscher to move like that...oh, but it must have been tricky since they seem to be made of porcelain--"