Part 1

It was a beautiful ceremony.. all the family was gathered to attend Henry's wedding. But someone was missing. Who was it and why? Henry seemed absolutely happy and not even bothered with the absence of the person missing. His wife savanna was a beautiful young lady. They met each other at college. That's right... Henry had left Storybrooke years ago, after the incident... Not gonna say much about his fight with someone special there. So he left for college and immediately fell in love with the blonde girl who was sitting in front of him. So Emma hugged him and kissed his forehead with tears in her eyes. She couldn't believe that her baby boy finally made his life. He found a good woman and was about to create a family. Mairy-margaret and David was looking at their buddle of joy with happiness. The priest started the ceremony and then a lightning was heard all over the room.  That interrupted anything. Henry knew what it was about. Deep down he was so scared about what was coming next.. the doors of the church opened up and a purple smoke flooded the church.
Henry: alright listen to me! Everyone walk out the church!
Savanna: Baby what is it?
Henry: I'll take care of it... Someone from the past!
Savanna: Who?
The purple smoke disappeared and a black dressed figure appeared. She was the one called The evil queen. Dressed up in a black long dress, dark makeup and her hair in a ponytail. Everyone scared to death. She was looking so mad and disappointed.
Emma: before you do anything.. let me explain!
Regina: I don't need explanations from you miss swan!
Henry: Regina! Please don't hurt anyone.
Regina: You didn't invite me to your wedding?
Savanna: I told him to invite you but he didn't wanna speak to you! I pressed him but he was rejecting my idea!
Regina: you keep your mouth shut!
Henry: Do you think after what you did to me I would invite you to my wedding and pretend like everything is fine?
Regina: Well... I'm still your mother! Even if you like it or not.
Henry: you're not!
Emma: Reg why don't we take this outside? People are scared here!
Regina: in a moment of softness.. when I needed your love and compassion ... You decided to think I'm dangerous!
(To be continued)