twitter and tour bus problems

5000 READS THANK SO MUCH WORDS CAN'T EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH 

\\

Beth looked at him with widened eyes, clearly taken back.  Not five minutes ago, they were nearly down each others throats.  Now, they just finished a make out session and he's (finally) asking her to be his girlfriend.  However, she didn't care.  She didn't care that it took a strange turn.  That's how relationships are supposed to go, right?

"Yes." Beth smiled.

"Really?" Calum asked, shocked himself.

"I mean, if you want, I can change my mind." Beth joked.

"No, no.  Just shocked is all.  You do realize that I get to kiss you whenever I want, right?" He smirked.

"Well, yeah, I-" 

He cut her off by slamming his lips to hers.  She smiled and immediately shoved her tongue into his mouth, making him smile.  She bit his lip slightly, making his groan.  She picked herself up a little, grinding on his crotch, making him want more.  She loved teasing him. She pulled away, knowing he wouldn't like that.  As soon as she looked at him, he looked at her seriously.

"You can't just grind on my crotch and then pull away." 

Beth smirked. "You're going to have to get used to something, Calum.  If I'm your girlfriend, and we're making out, I'm gonna tease the hell out of you." 

Calum watched her, jaw-dropped walking towards the back of the bus, swinging her hips on purpose.

\\

"Okay, we're walking in, no sex going on, no sex at all." Luke yelled, walking on the bus.  

Beth felt the need to show Calum youtube videos.  MirandaSings to be exact.  Beth had fell in love with her and showed her to Calum.  He didn't mind at all, she was hilarious.  Plus, it was cute to see Beth laugh.

"No, all I'm doing is watching funny youtube videos with my, girlfrieeeeend." Calum dragged out.

A chorus of 'hell yeahs!!' and 'this is the best day of my life' were heard on the bus, making Beth and Calum laugh.  The guys all sat down and started talking, leaving Beth and Calum by their-selves.

"What are you doing?" Calum asked.

"Something's poking my bra." 

"Hey, I can fix tha-" 

He stopped when he saw the look Beth was giving him and laughed.

"Or not." He said, making Beth giggle.

"What is that?" Beth groaned, pulling something out of her shirt.  She unfolded a piece of paper and suddenly remembered something.

"Shit!  Hannahs' twitter." Beth cursed.

"What?" Calum asked, completely confused.

"A fan I met on the plane.  She recognized me and yeah and asked me to give her twitter to you guys and I forgot about it and she probably thinks I forgot." Beth rambled.

"Wait, what?" Luke asked.

"Lissa met a fan on the plane and has her twitter for us to follow her." 

"Oh, yeah, what's her twitter?" Luke wondered.

"Oh, here." Beth said, handing him the paper.