Juice Ortiz x reader

xXMiokoXx I hope you like this.

"I'll see you later Juice!" I say as I kiss his cheek and walk to my bike.

But before I got on I was tackled from behind, somebody laid something on my nose and mouth.

"That's it, breathe it in." He said and cackled as I fell unconscious.

"What do you want?" I ask the second I wake up, I'm tied to a chair, scars lining across my body.

"You tell that MC of yours, we want our money." He says, as he punches me in the face.

A couple guys come in and start to untie me, "take her too my room, I'm not finished." The guy said,

I was thrown onto his bed as he ripped my clothes off and took his off.

It hurt, it hurt a lot, I was crying so bad, he was laughing really hard as he watched the tears slide down my face.

"You bastard!" I yell and he slaps me.

————-

"Shit!" Someone screams, just as the boys come running in, spotting me laying on the ground, with nothing but a sheet covering me.

"Y/N! Are you okay?" Juice asked, I nodded as he picked me up and took me to the van. 

———

It's been a few weeks after that happened, the guys figured out who it was and got revenge.

But I still haven't recovered, I haven't even let Juice touch me, I feel so ashamed. I still feel so dirty.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked, "nothing." I say, hanging my kutte up in the closet before going into the bathroom.

"Y/N, I know you, I married you. Whatever's bothering you, you can tell me." He said,

"I just feel so ashamed and dirty, that's why I haven't let you touch me. I just feel like I'm still there." I say as I start crying,

"Baby, that'll never happen." He said as he brought me into a hug.

"I should have protected you, but I'll never let it happen again."

"But-" I say but he cut me off,

"Do you trust me?" He asked,

"Yeah." I say as I nodded my head,

"Good." He said and kissed my head before starting the bath.

We sat in the bath just talking with each other.

"I love you." I say as I kiss his cheek.

"I love you too baby." He says and kisses my head.