Happy Lowman

"I already have a bodyguard why do I need another one?" I ask my manager as he introduces me to a big bald guy with millions of tattoos.

"Extra safety. You need this." He says with a sigh before turning to the guy.

"You don't look like a bodyguard." I say to the guy staring intently at me. He shrugged before looking at my manager as he started talking.

"Whatever I have a concert tonight. I'm not standing here." I say and turn around as my makeup and hair stylist push my towards a seat as they start on my hair and makeup.

My two bodyguards talk while watching me.

———— time skip a few months later

"I'll be close to you." Happy said leaning closer to me.

"okay." I say before stepping out of the car, camera flash and fans scream. I smile and wave.

We get inside and find our seats.

"You are performing in a little bit." My manager said and I nodded. Happy sat next to me as I rolled my eyes,

"Here." He said holding out a ring to me, "What is this for?" I asked as I held it in my palm.

"It has a button in the skulls eye. If you are ever in trouble press it and I will know." He said and I smiled and nodded as a thank you.

I was rushed back stage and changed before they announced me for singing my song.

I walked out onto the stage and song my song. When I was done the crowd stood up and cheered, I smiled until my eyes landed on someone with metal gleaming  in their hand. I touched the ring on my ring finger and quickly pressed the button a few times before I was tackled on the floor.

"Stay down." I heard his raspy voice say as a gun shot was heard through the arena. 

I heard screams and grunts as a spot of blood fell on my dress.

"Happy! Are you okay?!" I asked as I checked him for a bullet hold.

"It grazed me I'm okay, Steven got him." Happy said as he helped me up.

My heart thumped against my ribs as I sighed and burried myself in his arms.

His leather vest smelled like smoke and oil.

He sighed before hugging me back before we walked out of the arena.

"Don't leave." I say as we get back to my hotel room.

"I'll be right here." He said pointing to the sofa on the other side of the room. I nodded and laid in the bed.

"Okay." I softly said before laying back and closing my eyes.

I woke up to a phone ringing. I didn't open my eyes as I listened as Happy answered the phone.

"Yes?"

"Really?"

"Alright I'll be back soon." He said and hung up.

I fell back asleep.

————

I woke up that morning with Happy gone.

"Where is Happy?" I asked and my manager sighed, "he had to go back to charming." He said and I frowned but nodded.

"Oh." I said sadly as I messed with the ring still on my finger.

——— Two months later

Since he was done with the job I guess I should return his ring.

"Can I go to charming?" I ask and he sighed but nodded.

We got into the car and went on a long ride from LA to Charming.

————

We pulled up to a little auto shop. The guys working on cars stopped and looked up as the car pulled into the lot and the driver opened up the back door as Steven and my manager got out first then I did.

"Can we help you?" I heard and looked towards a blonde man.

"Um, hello, is happy here?" I asked and he nodded, before asking another guy in the leather vest to go get him.

"You're that singer Hap had to be a security guard for?" He asked and I nodded. He smiled before turning as Happy walked up next to him.

He looked over at me and paused,

"What are you doing here?" He asked and I walked up to him. I pulled the ring off my wedding finger.

"I thought I should give this back to you." I say putting it in his palm.

"You don't know how to use the mail?" He asked and chuckled.

"I don't trust the mail." I say honestly before laughing.

"Thanks." He said before sliding it back on my finger.

"Keep it. It looks good on you anyway." He said and I smiled and nodded as my manager put his hand on my shoulder.

"Come on. It's time to go." He said and I frowned and nodded and walked away.

We got back in the car and the driver started driving off as I looked back at happy seeing him watching the car.

He turned back around and started walking to the auto shop before I yell.

"Stop the car!" I say and my driver slams on the breaks as I jump out.

"Y/N!" My manager screams as I run towards the shop.

Happy turns around as his eyes widen as he noticed me running towards him.

I ran up to him and stared up at him before pulling him down by his vest and slamming my lips onto his.

He gently grabbed my face as he kissed me back. The guys in the auto shop cheered.

We pulled away and I smiled before kissing his cheek. "You know where to find me." I say in his ear before walking back to the car.

I looked back as he was faintly smiling before we pulled away and started on the journey back to my house.