Opie Winston x daughter! Reader

A/N: what if you were killed instead of Donna.

————-

"I'll stay and help Gemma clean. But I'm need to get dish soap." I say and Dad nods before handing me the keys to the truck and kissing my head and getting into the car with mom and my siblings.

Dad let me drive his  truck to go get dishwashing detergent. While he, Mom, Ellie, and Kenny went home, I wanted to help Gemma clean up after the party.

I was stopped at a red light when everything went black on me.

———

Tig pulled up to the truck and seen Isabella Winston laying dead on the steering wheel.
"Shit!" He screamed and drove off quickly.

Police pulled her body out of the car and the guys pulled up.

Donna and Opie got out of the car and ran over to Bella's body, laying on the ground, her eyes open.

"No!" Donna screamed and Jax brought her to his chest while Opie cradled Isabella's head to his chest.

He was shaking thinking he could save her but when he pulled his hand back and seen the blood coating his hand.

—————-

Every Son was at the Funeral of  Y/N Winston.

Donna, Opie, Kenny and Ellie are hysterical as their daughter/ sister is being lowered into the ground.

"I'm so sorry. No parent should ever have to bury their child." Clay said sympatheticly.

Opie nodded as he brought Donna into his chest. "My baby." Donnas cries filled the air and the painful sobs left a mark in Alexander Tragers mind as he knew he was the cause for his brother loosing his oldest child.