Half Sack

Everyone but you, knows that Kip has a crush on you.

"Uh, Gemma, oh, hey Y/N

"Uh, Gemma, oh, hey Y/N." Kip said stepping in the doorway of the office. "Hey Kip." I say smiling at him, he blushed and then turned to Gemma.

"There's a lady here, bringing in a 2004 dodge." He said , Gemma nodded and grabbed a clipboard and handed it to him. Kip smiled at me and walked out.

"That guy is crazy about you." Gemma said, "Kip? Crazy about me?" I asked, turning to her.

"Are you crazy? You haven't noticed the looks he gives you all the time?" She said, I just shook my head,

"Not at all." I say, "just watch, tonight at the party. You'll see." Gemma said, I just nodded.

——————————

At the party I sat at the bar, Kip would talk to me every now and then after serving the guys.

"Hey beautiful." I heard, I turned and seen a random guy smirking at me,

"No thank you." I say turning back around before he stops the chair from turning and leans up against me.

"Hey, back off." I say and I hear chuckles before, pressing kisses to my neck. "hey, that's enough! Get off of her." I hear and the guy was pushed away from me. Kip stood in front of me as he glared at the man who was now on the ground.

"I don't know who you are, but I don't care. You don't come into this place and mistreat woman. Especially her, so why don't you get up and get the fuck out." Kip said, "the little bitch wanted everything." He said,

Kip climbed on  top of the guy and slams punches to his face.

"Kip! Come on, get off." I say standing up and luckily pulling him off, I hold onto his arm and interlace our fingers together before staring at the guy on the floor who was trying to stand up.

"Out ya go bud." Chibs said going over and pushing the guy out.

I turned to Kip and hugged him tightly, "thank you." I say, "of course." He said bringing me closer.

I pulled my face away and grabbed his face and kissed him.

He brought his hands up to my head and pulled me closer as my hands went to his kutte.

Cheers went through the clubhouse and Kip picked me up from my legs, and I wrapped them around his waist.