Juice Ortiz x reader

BGNation4ever 

Juice was in the shower. You were cooking dinner, and snacking on some chips, since your child is deciding that they can't wait.

You were singing lowly as you were cutting some chicken before there was a knock at the door.

"One second." You yell before washing your hands and going to open the door.

"I thought you said this was Juice's house?" A guy with blue eyes and black curly hair said,

"Hey baby who's at the-" he said walking into the room now with clothes on.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked and wrapped his arms around your waist, laying his hand on your belly.

"Woah. Um okay, I'm Jax, this is Chibs, Happy, and Tig. We just wanted to talk to Juice." The blonde guy said, you nodded.

"I'll be cooking dinner. Will you guys eat with us? I don't mind." You say and Juice nods.

"Yeah they are. We will be in the living room." He says kissing your cheek before you turned back to the kitchen.

You finished cooking and made everyone plates.

"It's ready." You say setting the plates and everything down before sitting down in your regular spot and eating.

"So, when did you get involved with our juicy boy." Tig said and I smiled,

"We went to school together. He proposed last year. Now we are expecting our first baby." You say and rub your belly affectionately.

"I'm surprised anyone wanted to marry you Juice." Tig said and Chibs hit his shoulder.

We all talked, except Happy, he just talked only at certain times.

————

"If you need anything when Juice isn't here call me and I'll come. Whether it's about the baby or you don't feel safe." Happy said handing me a paper with his number on it before kissing my head and walking out.

————-

"I love you." Juice said as he kissed me and then kissed my belly.

"I love you too little one." He said before laying next to me and cuddling with me.

————

A/N: I feel like this one sucks. I'm sorry 😭😬