Happy Lowman x Minnie

I knew Happy wasn't happy, but I'm not sure if it was me.

That's probably why he left me, I couldn't explain it.

He dropped out of no where and left me when I was at work. We had been married for two years, and have a son together.

Yesterday really broke my heart, he stopped by my new apartment to put the divorce papers in the mail.

I haven't signed them yet, but I'm getting to it. I want to hand it to him in person.

I broke out of my thoughts as a knock sounded at the door.

"Who is it?" I say and open the door to see Gemma standing there.

"Lockdown." She says and I sigh and nod before letting her in as I grab my son and hand him to her and start to pack bags for us.

I put my son, Devyn in his car seat and brought him down to my car. I ran back in the apartment and got the divorce papers and went back outside.

I followed Gemma to the TM and we got out and hugged everyone except Happy.

"Devyn! Look it's your dad!" I say and Devyn smiles and when I put him down he runs over to his dad.

I smile and then look away sadly,

"You guys can stay in my room." Happy said and I nodded before bringing our stuff to his dorm.

"Stinky boy needs a bath." I say and he giggles and wraps his arms around my neck.

I give Devyn a bath and put him in pajamas and give him something to eat.

—————-

He did have a playpen to sleep in but I didn't want to sleep alone so I let him sleep on the bed with me.

"Goodnight my love." I whisper to him and kissed his little cheek before cuddling up to him and falling asleep.

———

3rd person POV/

Happy walked into his room almost forgetting that they were there and saw them in his bed.

Happy grunted and took a shower, keeping one hand on the shower wall he was thinking.

———-

I woke up and noticed Devyn was gone, I thought Happy had him.

"He is so cute." I heard and I came around the corner and seen random girls leaning close to my sons face.

"Who are you?" I ask and take him from their arms,

"Who are you?!" Ima asked as she stood up,

"This is my child." I say and she smirks, "oh you're the girl Happy is getting divorced to." She said and all the rest of the girls giggled.

"What's going on here." Jax said as everyone walked back in from being in a meeting.

"I'll tell you, give me a minute." I say handing Lyla Devyn and ran to the room and came back and walked to Happy.

"It's what you wanted, now it's a reality." I say and shove the signed divorce papers into his chest.

"I-" He starts to say when Ima speaks up, "so does that mean we can go tonight?" She says and Happy stays watching me and I take Devyn from Lyla and go back to his dorm.

————-

"It's okay baby, we will be fine." I say as I lay him down next to me to go to sleep.

"I don't want a divorce." Happy says as he barges into the room.

"What?" I say and he shuts the door,

"I want to be a family, to be married, I want to spend every day with you, I want to go to sleep next to you and I want to wake up next to you. I don't want whores when I could have you and my son." He says and rips up the divorce papers infront of me.

"You want us back?" I say and he nods before crawling in bed with me and Devyn.

"I wanna run to you." I think of the Whitney Houston song and smile as Happy arm comes around me and Devyn and pulls us close to him and  we both fell asleep.