His secret family ~ Happy Lowman

"We need somewhere secret to go." Jax says as the boy sit in the meeting.

"I know a place." Happy Lowman spoke up, "I have a place that no one knows about, but we have enough room for you guys." He says and the boys nod. Clay slaps the gavel and everyone is packing.

"Just follow me." Happy said after getting off the phone with his old lady.

Jax, Clay, Tig, Chibs, Piney, Opie, Kozik, Juice and Halfsack followed Happy to his secret house.

The guys were surprised when they pulled up to a huge house.

"Shoes off when you walk in." Happy said as they all walked inside.

"Happy? Is that you?" A female voice said coming from the kitchen.

"Yeah!" Happy said and the guys stood still and shocked as Happy greeted his old lady with a kiss.

"Where are they?" He said and she pointed to the stairs.

Soon they heard feet pounding down the stairs.

"Give it back you little brat!" Priscilla Lowman said to her little brother, Jack Lowman.

"I think I'll keep it." He said holding a journal that his sister kept hidden under her bed.

"Jack! Give it back to your sister." Happy said and Jack froze and threw his sister his journal before going to hug his dad.

"Hey dad!" The kids said and hugged their dad.

"These are my friends, Jax, Clay, Tig, Chibs, Opie, Piney, Kozik, Juice and Halfsack." He said and his family nodded.

"That's why mom had me make the beds." Priscilla said and laughed as her mom bumped her hip on hers.

"Guys, this is my old lady, Marie, then our kids, Jack and Priscilla." He said and everyone sat down in the huge dining room for dinner.

"How was school?" Marie asked her kids, this was a normal question to ask during dinner.

"It was great! We have a science fair coming up, I think I'm teaming up with Jared to do something." Jack said and Marie and Happy nodded and turned to Priscilla.

"My day was boring." She says as her phones dings,

Her new friend, Toni 😉, texted her, asking to hang out this weekend.

"I made new friends today, Toni, Sweet Pea, Jughead and Fangs." She said and happy chuckled, "what kind of names are Sweet Pea, Jughead and Fangs?" He said and him and his friends laughed to.

"What kind of name is Happy, Juice, Halfsack, Tig and Chibs?" She said and everyone stops.

Marie and Jack burst out laughing and Priscilla smirks before continuing to eat.

"Hahaha." Happy said sarcastically.