Juan "Juice" Carlos

Tonight was the festival, I went with my friends.

My friend Lyla and her husband and there's kids wanted to go, and her husband brought his friends.

Once of them kept looking at me and I blushed, Lyla and I went on the Ferris Wheel together.

"Who is that and why does he keep staring at me?" I ask and she giggles.

I turn to look down at the man before he runs over to the Ferris wheel and starts to climb up where we are.

"Oh my god!" I yell as he makes his way over to us.

"Go on a date with me." He said and I scoffed, "Are you crazy?!" I say and he frowns, "I'll just let go." He said and my eyes widened, "I'll go on a date with you! Just please be careful." I say and he smiles before climbing down and running from security.

Lyla laughed as we got down and I was greeted by him.

"My names Juan, but everyone called me Juice." He says and we shake hands.

"It's nice to meet you." I say and he laughs.

——————————-

55 years later

"Juice, tell me that story again." I say as he sneaks into my hospital room.

"Shortened version, true love exists." He says and he lays down next to me.

"Juice, do you think our love could take us away together?" I ask and he grabs my hands tightly.

"Sweetie our love could do whatever we wanted it to." He says and we slowly fell asleep, for good.

—————-

The nurse the next morning, went to check on you, she walked in to see the machine line going flat and to see Juan Carlos laying next to you, he had passed too.

She gasped and ran to go get the others.